•ʜɪꜱ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ•

They entered in the corridor. Shivansh was trying to take his son's attention but he was not coming near him as Jiya had become more close to him. He kept following Jiya as they reached in the hall. Ragini and Nikita were sitting on other side in which their backs were facing the entrance. Shreya was till now sitting with her mother but she sensed the presence of someone. Turning at the door she saw her little bro and uncle. Her happiness broke the bonds as she ran towards shivansh yelling his name.

"Mamu!!"

Shivansh's attention diverted as he looked at her. His lips curled in a smile as he got on his knees and hugged his niece. Shreya tightly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed on his cheek. Shivansh too did the same and pinched the tip of her nose lightly.

"How is my princess?"

"Nice. I missed you a lot. Why didn't you come to meet me before going?" She pouted her lips. Shivansh chuckled lightly as the shadow of his sister flashed in Shreya. He pecked on her forehead and said.

"Shravan was alone that's why but now I'm here. So mamu and princess will do so much fun and we will trouble your Mumma" He said ruffling her hair.

Shravan was looking all this as he felt jealous seeing his father with someone other. He made faces and then started crying loudly taking everyone's attention. Shivansh stood up and picked him up in his arms.

"What happened? Why are you crying now?" He asked but Shravan only hugged him and stopped crying. Looking at this Jiya giggled and said.

"Shravan was feeling jealous. He can't share you with someone else"

"He is your elder sister, Shravan." He sat on his knees and introduced his little son to Shreya. In no time they both began giggling with each other as of course they were siblings and it didn't take much time to mix with each other.

"Mamu, let's meet mumma. Dadi has also come." Shivansh's face lost its colours as he made straight face. He gulped the saliva as his expressions were changed into scared one. For one time he dared to look up as his eyes caught the view of raghini, his mother-in-law.

This was the same lady whom he loved to meet with so much excitement. The same lady who pampered him, teased him and loved him as her own son but after that accident everything had almost finished. He totally avoided meeting anyone as somewhere he blamed himself for Pari's death. And there is an unknown fear in his heart what if Pari's parents demand to take Shravan's custody and what if they too think him as the reason for their daughter's lose.

He stood up still looking at her face. Ragini was also gazing at him. Her eyes were holding upsetness as she thought that he would come near her, would meet her, would show his agony in front of her but nothing happened as she expected.

After doing Pari's last rites he disappeared for them. He never showed his face to her though mistakenly her husband Tushar met him once in Mumbai when his condition was serious.

Jiya took Shravan from Shivansh as she walked near Nikita. Nikita was just looking at her brother and mother-in-law. She was also scared but was not showing it. Shivansh lowered his eyes as he looked anywhere avoiding ragini. Again and again the same fear increasing his heart beat turning it into wild movements. There Aparna was unaware of this. She was seeing him for the first time and was also unknown that her daughter knew him. She went near Jiya and asked about it as she explained everything in details.

"How are you, Mumma?"

Shivansh's tongue curled to form few words. His eyes were not meeting with hers. Bending down he touched her feet. Ragini was way too mad at him but didn't know why seeing his face her all anger went away. With tearful eyes she stepped forward and hugged her son. Shivansh tried to stay calm but at last he broke down. Wrapping his arms around her he hid his face on her shoulder and cried finally. Ragini was also the same but she was trying to calm him down as she herself knew how much he loved Pari and how much pain he was bearing after her daughter's death.

❁❁❁

The eyes were still drenched with unending tears. Somehow his heart was relaxed from the guilt which he was holding from long. Lowering the head Shivansh sat on the bench of the garden at Jiya's place. Beside him Nikita was sitting. His head was on her shoulder as both brother and sister were spending some alone time avoiding any disturbance.

Nikita decided to end this silence as she placed her palm over her brother's cheek caressing it softly. Shivansh held her palm and closed his eyes, after talking to ragini he was relaxed to a limit. He was fearing that they would demand for Shravan's custody but ragini gave him relief by her words. She told him that she was upset only because he never tried to meet her or communicated with her.

"Shiv?"

"Hmm!"

"Are you relieved after talking to Mummy Ji or you still have any doubt in your mind?" Nikita began with their past conversation.

"I'm fine now, Di! I misunderstood her. I am sorry!" He murmured as she smiled and patted his cheek lightly. They again sat in little silence. After a little time Jiya made him look at her.

"Are you both okay? I mean, when Shreya was a baby she needed me all the time. Yes, Varun used to do everything but she still needed me. I'm surprised how Shravan is still so quiet?" She said looking at their back where Shravan and Shreya with jiya were playing.

"I don't know how mom used to handle him before but from last one month he has started crying so much. After he met with Jiya, he is getting addicted to her. Everytime when he can't see her, he will start crying. I'm afraid of how I'll make him understand now. I don't want my baby to get addicted to her at any cost or else he'll make her his habit" He sounded tensed while narrating everything to his sister. Nikita looked at Jiya and then at Shivansh.

"Shravan needs a mother and he finds his mother in Jiya. Don't you think you should move on? I know you love Pari so much but for Shravan you've to move on Shiv. Don't think about yourself but for Shravan." Shivansh snapped his head at her as he had never expected this from her.

"What the fuck are you talking, di? I can never think of moving on and what do you mean by he finds his mother in Jiya? Jiya is just his friend and nothing else. Dont drag her in between." He warned and got up from his seat. Nikita too got up and held his wrist before he could walk away from there.

"It's not easy Shiv. When Shravan will grow up, he'll ask for his mother. You're punishing him with you. You wanted to stay alone, that's okay but what about Shravan? I want to see you both happy"

"It will be better if me and Shravan will stay like this how we are now. You told me whatever you wanted but remember my words, Only Pari will be in my life, none else. I won't allow anyone else in place of her. Meri biwi sirf Pari thi, Pari hai aur Pari hi rahegi"

Nikita was again trying to speak but he firmly shook his head stopping her in mid. Shivansh fisted his hand as how could his sister speak like this? Didn't she know that his love was only Pari? Then he walked out of there angrily.

Jiya came near Nikita as soon as she saw Shivansh driving his car away from her house.

"Mam! Why did Shivansh go like this? And why is he angry? Anything happened?" Jiya asked so many questions about nikita's attention. Turning to her naira said.

"Nothing. I just made him a little angry. Don't worry I'll make him understand at home. He is my little brother, he can't stay angry with me" She smiled a little but it wasn't a pleasant one as Jiya was not convinced with this. Still nodding her head they both went inside where everyone was present.

❁❁❁

How was the chapter?
Please vote and comment