•ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ•

The chocolate covered fingers of Shivansh brushed against Jiya's forehead as he moved his fingers in manner to tug her hair tresses behind her ear. The wind ruffled their hair, she was doing it by herself but Shravan was on her lap and today he was totally avoiding going near Shivansh as he wished to stay with his mum (for him) seeing this Shivansh offered his help.

He pushed himself near them and helped her to adjust the tresses, there Jiya was a blushing mess. She was trying to control her growing emotions towards him but then his presence beside her again and again forcing her heart to fall more and more in his love. While doing this the chocolate on his fingers occupied on her head. Shivansh looked at that and bit his lips, he straightened his face but then smirked seeing her confused look. Jiya wiggled her eyebrows and asked him

"What happened?"

Shivansh tried to cover up but couldn't do that. Jiya too broke into giggles seeing him smiling again. Didn't know why but her heart began dancing in joy seeing his handsome face that too covered in his charming smile. She slowly brought her mobile and opening the camera clicked some pictures of him.

Shivansh saw her clicking his pictures as he lifted his palm covering his face.

"Hey, don't do that. My photos don't look good." He tried but she kept clicking more and more photos.

"If you smile like this then your photos automatically will be good. See how these photos are so good. I've to save these photos. I've to show everyone that Senior Akdu is smiling?" She looked at Shravan who was already laughing.

"Shravan come near papa!"

"Nnaa!" He cuddled to Jiya, Shivansh glared at him maintaing stern look.

"Hey, don't look at my baby with those dangerous eyes. Shravan will stay with his friend, isn't it Shravan!"

Jiya voiced playfully wrapping her arms possessively around Shravan's little figure. Shivansh shook his head.

"Jiya? You didn't go to hospital?" He suddenly asked realizing it was evening and still she was with them.

Jiya paid attention towards him and replied to his question

"I've come from the hospital only and I'll visit once again after going back"

"Please don't waste your time only because of Shravan. I know you're lying. You didn't go to hospital" He stated as hearing her reply anyone could say she was struggling for her words.

Jiya looked down not wanting to get embarrassed more in his eyes. Shivansh understood her feeling and shifted on the chair nearer to her. He faced her and then calmly said.

"I don't want to become selfish. Shravan gets happiness staying with you and seeing him happy, I also become very happy but for my baby I can't mess up with your career. You can come to meet Shravan anytime but only after completing your work."

She nodded her head and then raised her head up to look into his eyes.

"I can understand your concern but don't worry, I won't do that again. I'll come only after completing my work" He nodded.

"You are free to come and meet Shravan at any time but make sure your first priority will be your work." She again nodded and smiled assuringly.

"I'll drop you at your hospital and Shravan, come near Papa now" He picked up his son and pecked on his head.

❁❁❁

Shivansh's car stopped in front of sehgal hospital. He gazed at his side where Jiya was sitting with Shravan on her lap. He lifted his hand and ruffled his son's hair. By now Shravan had fallen asleep. Jiya smiled looking at Shivansh and then got down from the car then adjusting Shravan on the seat she closed the door.