•ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ•

"I know, my baby has started walking and I know he has become very naughty nowadays but Shravan no masti here. Don't move from here without me. I'll pay the bill in two minutes. Please stay here, okay!"

A smiling Shivansh said to his son who was running around with his wobbly steps. Shivansh ran behind him to make sure that he will not hurt himself. Now after finishing shopping Shivansh made him sit on a couch and went to the bill counter.

There as always Shravan started doing efforts to get down from the big couch. He rested his both small palms over the seat and turning around started getting down. He was too small to jump from there as for him the couch is the biggest thing where his father left him. Still not losing hope he finally succeeded to jump on floor. At first he fell down but it didn't hurt him. With the support of the couch he stood up and started searching for his father. He bent down to look at him but he was out of his sight which tensed the small baby.

He took wobbly steps and began walking to the opposite direction. He was still taking the support of whatever things were coming beside him.

"Bu_bu_buuu_buuuu!" He jumped giggling on certain things. Bending down Shravan picked up a ring he just got. His all attention diverted on the particular ring as he sat down there itself taking the ring in his tiny little fist.

He stared at the ring intensely as if it was the mysterious thing. Forgetting where he was! He started playing there itself.

"Hey little champ. Please give me the ring. It's mine"

A voice came making him aware. He looked up at the lady with surprise filled orbs and later smiled cutely. He streched his hands towards her gesturing her to pick him.

A smile erupted through Jiya's lips as she gazed at the adorable baby. She smiled back with the same cuteness and picked him up in her arms. Looking at his curly black hairs and those hazel eyes she remembered someone's face. It was like she knew who was the child but still unaware.

"Who are you? Do I know you? Did we meet before?" Shravan laughed more hearing her voice.

He placed his small palm on her cheek while giggling. Later wrapping his arms around her neck he rested his head on her shoulder. After a long time he had gotten a motherly embrace which was much more comfortable than any other comforts.

Jiya felt a new feeling rising up in her heart. She felt like to love the little adorable baby. She too hugged him closer to herself and swing him moving her hand back and forth on his back

"Whose baby is this? Don't know how he came here? I should talk to the counter" She thought and walked towards the bill counter with Shravan in her arms.

"Mmmmmm! Muhh!"

Shravan voiced touching her face.

"Baby with whom you've come? Where are your parents?"

She questioned hoping to get a hint from him but she forgot that he is not so big to answer her questions.

"Paa! Paa_paaapa!" Shravan realised that his father was absent. Tilting his head in all directions he searched for Shivansh but he was nowhere. At the sudden disappearance his eyes filled with tears, looking at him Jiya understood that he would cry soon and before that she had to search his parents.

"Baby. I'm with you. We will find your papa." She said cheering Shravan.

❁❁❁

"Baby, please stop crying. I'll take you to your papa. Look at me!"

Jiya wiped the tears from his chubby cheeks more softer than the cotton. She hugged him closer to her chest and peppered feathery kisses on his face. This gesture of her broke him in giggles.