𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫

"Pari!!!"

With this the person fell on knees. At the center of road surrounded by the crowd with his lady love dead in his arms shivansh blankly stared at her. His voice died in his throat as his beating heart become life less. The worst nightmare has taken the form of reality shaking him to the core that he himself doesn't know if he will be able to collect himself........

❁❁❁❁

A girl with ever charming smiles looking at the person in front of her. She shyly smiled and forwarding her hand took his palm in hers.

"I love you shiv!" Her confession made him shocked as he looked away taking his palm back from hers. Walking a little away he cleared his throat and spoke out

"I am sorry! I can't love you. Only pari belongs to this heart and she will remain till the last beat of it. Try to understand me, I can't give her place to anyone let alone you."

His words made unbearable pain in her heart as she took back her steps and left from their with the same way.

❁❁❁❁

"Get up jiya! Please open your eyes! Jiyaa!!"

He cried as the same scene again flashed in front of him. Same place and the same thing happened this time too. With half opened eyes she glances at him. A tear broke down from the corner of her eye as she lifted her broken hand covered with the red metallic blood. He takes her hand on his cheek as tears rolled down his cheek too.

"Don't do this with me____ don't go leaving me like this!" His lips trembled forming the words.

"I love you shiv!"

"I love you too jiya! I love you! Don't leave me please" He cried his agony in front of her hugging her broken body more to his chest as the white blood turning in the shades of red.  She smiled at his confession and closed her eyes.........

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

That's all for the teaser! For knowing more join the journey of these love birds!!!

Let's see how many ups and downs will come in there way!!