•ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ•

"Happy marriage anniversary, Mrs

"Happy marriage anniversary, Mrs. Pari Shivansh Rajawat! Did you remember or did you forget?" Shivansh's voice ranged in the empty dark room. He closed the door and windows. Lighting up few candels he sat on the table which located in the mid of room. He sat on a chair and opposite to him on the chair Pari's photo was proudly sitting.

Shivansh had a smile on his face but loneliness and pain in his heart. He glanced at her photo and then blowing a candle he cut the cake.

"You're not here but your memories. Yes, I'm angry with you but what it's use. How much I yell and shout, you're not going to come to me" His words stopped as tears were on the verge to fall down. He wiped them from the corner of his eyes and smiled again.

"I know you don't like me crying, so from now on I won't cry, never. From now on, your Shiv will smile because of you. I promise, I'll be the best parent to our Shravan and will give both of his mother's and father's love" His eyes were red and tears were trying to come but he was not allowing his smile to fade away.

After talking a lot with her photo Shivansh left for office as it's his first day at his father's office. Before leaving he made sure that Shravan wouldn't create problems for his mother.

❁❁❁

After finishing some work he left from office a while soon as he wanted to spend some alone time. These six months were the most hectic ones for him. So much things happened that changed his life upside down. Pari's unexpected death then her mom's heart attack later he went to mumbai. Shivansh's mind suddenly stopped on the particular girl as he felt like he forgot something. His hand reached inside his pocket as he brought out a bracelet.

"Dr. Jiya's bracelet" He uttered and tried to remember when he got this.

"Yup, I got it in the hospital. Now I can't even return it to her" Thinking so he placed it back in his pocket.

He took off his blazer and hanged it around his arm folding his both hands in front of his chest. At this time he was sitting in a park. There were so many people around him and were playing with their children, some were elderly people and few were couples.

He felt sadness spread through his heart sensing his empty side. It was the same place where he used to come with his love and today he had come alone.

"I love you Pari!"

Shivansh whispered looking up at the unending sky. A heavy blow of wind passed touching him as he inhaled deeply. It was like his Pari was still their with him just absent physically.

Whereas, somewhere else jiya was walking bare foot on the tiny green grass. She was looking here and there around her as the view was very beautiful which felt peaceful to her heart.

"Nikita mam told me Mr. Akdu stays here but where exactly? How will I find him. God, please, please, please do something. One more time, I wanna meet him" She prayed looking at the sky, then at her mobile. There was an image of Shivansh which she clicked hiding when they were together at hospital.