•ʜɪꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴛʟᴇꜱꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ•

"What do you mean by you're joining again? You will come late at home, will go early in the morning, won't show your face for five-six months? We are okay with that but what about Shravan? What will he do? How will he live? You weren't there for four months, only me and Mita know how we handled him. He used to cry all day and night. Now he is becoming sober and you're going to do the same?" Ram growled angrily as Shivansh heard evrything with calm mind.

"Dad, I can handle Shravan. I've done this before too. You know everything" He walked near his father trying to pacify him.

"Yes we know what you did. Before that there was Pari who never let you know about Shravan's responsibilities that's why you didn't have any pressure on you"

"But now Pari isn't with me but I'm ready to take his responsibilities. I can handle him while doing my job. Please believe me once, Dad" He immediately answered as Ram snapped his head at his direction.

"I don't have any problem with your job but what about my grandson. I've seen what you did, you were away from him four months. You were lost in your own grief, agony and pain. You forgot you had a small baby in your home who just lost his mother too and needed his father at least. Maybe you don't need any life partner now but Shravan needs a mother. Don't think about yourself but your baby. That baby needs his father and mother both_" He got interrupted as Shivansh raised his voice.

"Dad, don't start it again. Me and Shravan don't need anyone else in our life. I won't bring anyone else in our life" He firmly said.

"Then you won't join again. If you're stubborn then I'm too"

"What is this dad? After one month I have to join again, now I'm at home, I'll handle him" Shivansh said getting little pissed of the thing. Ram turned to look at him and then walked a few steps near he again said.

"You can join again but I've one condition_"

"What?" Shivansh asked.

"You'll get married again in one month. None will stop you. You'll get married before joining. Me and your mom are searching for a girl. If everything comes out fine then we will fix your marriage" Shivansh gasped as his eyes turned wide. He hadn't expected this, he had thought that Ram would understand him and would give him permission but here he was going somewhere else.

"Dad, you know very well that I won't get married again. I told you before, except Pari none else can enter in my life." His firm words made his father more mad on him. Ram slapped on the table.

"Pari is no more, Shiv. How many days you'll live in pain and will hurt yourself and Shravan? Hear my words and get married. We can't give you the love which you'll get from a life partner. I just want you to be happy" His voice softened as concern flashed in his little moist orbs.

"I know dad you want me to be happy. Trust me I'm happy but I can't get married again. If I do anyhow then also I won't be able to love her and it'll be unfair to her. I don't wanna destroy anyone's life"

"In arrange marriages you won't realise when you'll fall in love. Remember you didn't want to marry Pari too but see, she had become your life now" Now Shivansh had no words to say. He was mum and hearing everything. Whatever Ram was saying was totally right but still he wasn't convinced with this idea. How could he accept someone else in his life in place of Pari?

"Me, Mita and Ragini Ji chose a girl. If everything goes right then you are going to marry her only" Ram announced strictly looking at him as he pretended to unhear and left the room.