•ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀʟᴅɪ•

Vote Target- 275+

•••

"Ahhhh!!!"

"Shh!! Don't scream, what are you doing?" The person came up with a panick expression and covered his mouth with her palm, pinning him back to the wall behind. She glared at him for the loud reaction.

"You are such a brat, Mr. Akdu!  You almost called the whole family with your silly and Your not so scary screams." She blabbered holding him in that position for some more time.

Whereas shivansh felt a tickling sensation on his bare body. Her whole weight was on him while his hands over her waist. He almost forgot breathing with such closeness, his eyes travelled to his own body where she was clinging to him.

His long breath fell over her palm as Jiya felt like current passed through her spine. Her eyes darkened with unfolded desires as her eyes travelled over his bare body. She smiled getting shy and took her palm back.

Shivansh was going to say something when suddenly her action made him gulp. She tip-toed to his height with her both palm cupping his face. Her face leaned towards him and he closed his eyes shut, tightening his hold on her waist.

Jiya smiled as she rubbed her haldi covered cheek with his. She pulled herself back and did the same to his other cheek.

The touch of her soft skin fired his heart, as blood rushed towards his south, he felt aroused with an unknown emotion. His body reacting with whatever she was doing.

"I wanted to make our haldi special with you!"

She spoke as he looked into her eyes which were holding the love, affection, respect and desires for him. Her words rang his ears which made his heart start beating in anticipation.

Unwillingly or willingly his hand reached out to his own neck as wiping the haldi from there he smashed it on her waist. The blood in her veins rushed with pressure as his touch on her skin made her feel to lose her mind.

Jiya jerked on her place as she hid her face on his shoulder, sticking more to him. Butterflies aroused in her stomach as she felt heavily shy.

She boldly raised her eyes and cupped his face then pushing her body upward she rubbed her cheek with his. Her move made him nervous as he closed his eyes feeling something unusual. It wasn't like he didn't feel this before but Jiya was making him feel it after a long time.

Their lower bodies touched as those deep down desires started burning like a fire in them. Jiya looked at him and kissed on the bottom of his neck sensually.

His removed his hand from her body as he grabbed the knob on the side to control the urge. His hand slid a little and the shower switched on showering cool water on their bodies.

They both jerked as she gasped while Shivansh gulped as he tried to take off his eyes. Her perfectly curved body was making him loose his patience as the water trailing down her neck and her slightly visible clevage was just making it hard.

Jiya saw him taking deep breaths as her cheeks turned red in shyness. Her hands travelled over the hand from which he had held the knob. Shivansh felt nervous at first but then relaxed down as she turned off the shower.

They both broke through the steamy trance as she stepped back from him. Shivansh exhaled a breath and hurriedly tried to walk out before he could mess up more when he saw her standing there.

"Umm, I need to take shower, you should go or else someone will see us like this." He said with a not so good tone. For that time shivansh wanted to just hide somewhere with this frustration after what they both went through a few times ago.