Chapter 1 - Mr. 200 dollars

Jisoo kept on sighing as she stared at the door.

Did she make the right decision? Is this really the only solution? Will she never regret this?

She looked at herself in the mirror and another sigh came out of her mouth.

What is she even doing in a hotel room only wearing a thin robe?

She must not be sane..

Well yes.. she has been insane for a week already.. ever since that scumbag.. that guy.. that piece of sh*t.. that a**h*le..

She took a deep breath as she was reminded of what her bestfriend did to her..

That guy! He’s always been a headache to her! If he didn’t have problems with school, he’d have problems with girls!

And now.. how could he scam his own bestfriend? Why did he run away with all of her savings?

He knows how much hardwork she did.. he saw how many sleepless nights she had just to save that money..

And he.. took everything away without even saying anything to her..

She is going to kill Jhope as soon as she finds him! She will never forgive him! NEVEEEEERRRR!

She took another quick look of herself in the mirror.

Well.. she looks pretty decent, doesn’t she?

Hmm.. a pretty decent looking prostitute?

Another sigh left her mouth.. they told her this job was called being a female escort but everyone knows what she is about to do tonight..

She needed a job where they could pay her right away.. and that would pay her a lot..

She doesn’t really know with what courage she took on this job..

All she knows is that she badly needs money.. for herself.. and for her mom..

And so here she is.. waiting for her client in a hotel room somewhere at the beach..

She covered her face with her hands.. she wants to cry.. she is for sure going to regret this forever..

The purity she has been maintaining for 23 years is about to be tainted.. by someone she has never met..

A tear fell from her eye and she wiped it right away.

No.. she can’t cry now.. she even had to pay for this makeup and it cost her a lot.. she cannot ruin it.. not until that client comes inside this hotel room and tells her she looks beautiful..

She clenched her fists as she imagined the man she’s meeting tonight..

She was told by the agent that it was a man from abroad..

Oh wait.. a foreigner? Then would he be too big for...?