Chapter 9 - Greater

Taehyung was sweating buckets as he drank the soup in one go.

Did he also burn his tongue?

Why did that guy have to choose a ramen restaurant when autumn hasn’t even arrived yet!

It’s too hot already and he’s even having this hot rament right now!

He sighed as he glanced at Jisoo who was tearing up while talking to that friend of hers.

How could that guy steal her money and just come back like this?

And why doesn’t Jisoo get mad at him for doing so?

And of all moments.. why did he have to interrupt him while he was talking to her?

It was the perfect timing.

He was about to tell her something important and then..

Wait.. what was he going to tell Jisoo anyway?

What was he going to say?

He put the bowl down and sighed.

Now that he thinks about it.. he doesn’t know either..

What could have he said if her friend hadn’t come?

And what would have been Jisoo’s reaction?

He didn’t know he sighed loudly.

Jisoo turned to him.

“Professor Kim.. I’m sorry..” she said apologizing. “It’s just.. I haven’t seen Jhope for a long time.. we must have made you feel out of place”

She has a lot to ask and tell Jhope so she asked him to have dinner with her but she couldn’t just leave Professor Kim behind so they went to eat together.

But maybe it was rude of her to ask him to come with them..

Only she and Jhope have been talking and she has not paid attention to him at all!

Jhope grinned as he saw Jisoo’s worried face.

“That’s why I told you we should just talk at your apartment..” he said as he glanced at Taehyung. “We could have had ramen together and then we can talk all night..”

Taehyung looked at him.

Is he nuts? Why would he have ramen at her place? And why talk all night? Haven’t they talked enough already?

What else do they need to talk about?

“Aren’t you coming to my place anyway? Where will you go at this time? I don’t think you’ll be going back home..” said Jisoo making Taehyung’s eyes wide.

Is she in her right state of mind? Why would she allow him to sleep at her place?

Jhope smiled.

“Well.. we can continue talking at your place so your professor can go home now..” he replied.

Jisoo nodded.

“I also think the same..” she said as she turned to Taehyung. “We should hurry up and go home.. you must be tired already..”

Taehyung looked in disbelief.

Did she just agree to send him away?

How could she just tell him to go? He thought they were-..

Wait.. they are.. friends, aren’t they?

That’s right.. they agreed to be friends outside the university..

The three of them went home soon after and when they reached the front of their building..