Chapter 15 - Five minutes

“How is RM hyung doing?” asked Taehyung to Lisa and Jungkook.

He met with his friends as soon as he arrived in Seoul.

“I drove him home but he didn’t say anything to me..” said Jungkook. “What is it that happened between the two of you?”

Taehyung sighed.

“Oppa.. you two have never fought like this before.. what does Jisoo have to do with it?” asked Lisa curiously.

She has never even heard the two argue and raise their voice at each other so seeing them fighting physically was a shock to everyone.

“Jisoo has nothing to do with it..” said Taehyung sighing. “There was just.. a big misunderstanding..”

And so he told them everything that happened.. from the first night he met Jisoo accidentally to what Irene did that caused RM to get furious.

“What a b*tch!” said Lisa aloud.

Everyone around them looked at her.

“I’m sorry..” she said right away. “This is all Irene’s fault! I knew she was no good!”

Jungkook nodded.

“Why is RM hyung crazy for a woman like her? Wasn’t he hurt enough?”

Taehyung just remained silent.

There’s nothing they could do anyway..

And saying something to him is useless.. because he will never listen..

7 years have passed already and RM hyung hasn’t learned anything from his pain yet..

It took him 7 long years to finally admit that Irene was indeed cheating on him..

Who knows how much it will take for him to move on from her?

“But.. hyung..” said Jungkook softly.

“This isn’t the only problem here..”

Taehyung and Lisa turned to him.

“What do you mean?” asked Lisa.

Jungkook sighed.

“You.. how could you not tell us you had a one night stand?” he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Lisa put a hand on her forehead.

“Taehyung oppa.. let me slap him instead..” she said glaring at Jungkook.

“Why? Whether they did or not.. they were still together all night that time!” said Jungkook complaining. “Why couldn’t it happen to me? My life is so boring!”

Taehyung shook his head as he looked at him.

Is he really a friend? Isn’t he supposed to worry about RM hyung now? What is he thinking with that useless mind?

Lisa turned to him.

“I think it’s better to leave RM oppa alone for a few days..” she said in a serious tone. “Do not meet with him yet.. we will try to talk to him and let you know oppa..”

Taehyung nodded.

“I hope he calms down as soon as possible..” he said lowering his gaze. “Jisoo.. is also worried about him.. she feels guilty for what happened.. and she thinks it’s her fault..”

“How can it be her fault when she only said the truth?” said Jungkook. “Someone had to say it in RM’s hyung face anyway.. none of us could do it so.. we should thank her instead..”