Chapter 26 - Pure and Sincere

Taehyung stared at the box of macaroons on top of the table while sitting on the floor.

The box was totally broken and the macaroons became crashed..

He couldn’t even see how pretty she made these for him..

He sighed.

It was supposed to be a good night.. but this all had to happen..

Jisoo sent him away as she hugged his friend in front of him..

He felt his heart squeeze in pain as his eyes followed them entering her house..

Jealous is an understatement to what he’s feeling right now..

It took him a lot courage of to move his feet away from her house.. he wanted to follow them.. he wanted to see what they were doing.. to know what they were talking about..

He put a hand on his forehead as if he had been hit by a headache..

Then he heard the doorbell ring..

He stood up right away to open the door..

Could it be Jisoo? Did she come to see him?

But there was Lisa standing by the door with a paperbag full of medicines.

“What a total mess..” she said sighing upon seeing him. “How old are you to be fighting with RM oppa?”

Taehyung let her in.

“Oppa.. you shouldn’t fight with RM oppa like this.. are you kids? Look at your face! If that leaves a scar then you might not be able to get married and-..”

“Did Jisoo ask you to come here and check on me?” asked Taehyung sitting across her. “Did she.. tell you?”

Lisa nodded.

Jisoo sent her a message half an hour ago begging her to check on him and bring something to help him with the cut on his face..

She can’t believe she chose to look after a grownup man like him over a business meeting!

She will ask him to pay for this in the future!

“Oppa.. let me tell you honestly.. I know you have liked Jisoo since the start and you want her back.. but you should consider her feelings as well..” she said taking a deep breath. “If you continue fighting like this, she would be pressured and might decide to disappear again just like what she did five years ago..”

Taehyung felt the drumming of his heart at the thought of her disappearing from his sight again..

That can’t happen.. it took a lot of years already before she came back.. he isn’t allowing it anymore..

“Why is it.. so difficult to love her?” Taehyung said in a soft voice as his eyes glistened with tears.

Lisa sighed as she sat beside and tapped his back.

“It’s because you don’t want to hurt neither of them..” she said feeling bad for him. “Jisoo.. and RM oppa.. because you both like them..”

They were being silent when another ring of the doorbell was heard.

Lisa went to open the door and was surprised to see Jungkook.

“What are you-..?”

Jungkook hugged her tightly.

“Are you okay? You aren’t hurt?” he asked worriedly as he looked at her face.

ALMOSTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें