Chapter 13 - Her family, his home

“Are you awake now?”

Jisoo could hear someone speaking.

Why is she hearing a man’s voice when she’s living alone in her apartment?

“Goodmorning..”

That voice again..

Wait..

Isn’t it Taehyung’s voice? But why can she hear him this early in the morning?

Does it usually happen when all she thinks about is him everytime? Will she hear his voice even in her sleep?

“You aren’t waking up yet?”

But why does his voice sound so real? And why does it become louder as it were coming towards her?

She opened her eyes immediately.

Familiar ceiling.. but not the ceiling of her apartment..

Oh no! She slept at Taehyung’s bedroom!

She got up quickly and found herself on his bed with him sitting down while looking at her with a grin on his face.

“What am I doing here? How did I-..?”

“You’re asking me what you’re doing here after everything we did last night?” asked Taehyung folding his arms.

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

After what they did.. last night? What does he mean?

She looked at her clothes immediately.

But she’s still wearing her clothes from last night! Only her shoes have  been taken off..

Taehyung went closer to her.

“You still don’t remember? You were.. how should I put this?” he said thinning his eyes. “You hugged me tightly and even-..”

He bit his lower lip as he stared at her.

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

She hugged him tightly and what?

What is it that she did?

Why can’t she remember anything?

Did she drink perhaps?

And wait.. why does this situation feel so familiar?

Just like the first time they met.. that’s right.. but that time it was him who couldn’t remember anything because he was drunk..

“Just.. what did I do?” she asked helpless.

She didn’t do anything weird to him, did she?

What if she threw herself to him and tried to touch him?

That would be embarrassing!

“Tell me.. what did I-..”

Taehyung kissed her lips quick.

“Nothing..” he said smiling. “You fell asleep even before we could finish reading a page together..”

Jisoo pulled her head back as she covered her lips.

“I haven’t brushed my teeth yet..” she said embarrassedly. “Why would you kiss me-..?”

Taehyung held her by wrists and pulled her close to him.

“You were snoring with your mouth open before.. I have already smelled everything.. there’s no reason to feel shy..” he said holding her face with his hands.