Chapter 5 - Sweets

“Did something happen again?” asked Somi as she poked Jisoo’s arm. “You always cover your face with your book whenever something weird happens to you..”

Jisoo sighed.

She clearly remembers everything she said and did two nights ago..

She knows what was happening around her.. she was aware of everything..

But she feels too embarrassed now..

Where does she get all the courage whenever she gets drunk?

Professor Kim must have thought she was weird!

“I’m not acting strange.. this is normal to me..” she said smiling at Somi who was still looking at her.

“Then why aren’t you answering Professor Kim? He has been calling your name to check our attendance..” said Somi pointing to the front with her lips.

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

Why couldn’t she hear anything?

She took a peek of Professor Kim and found him looking at her.

“Kim Jisoo is present..” she said softly as she continued peeking at him from the book she had in her hands.

She saw him smiling a little.

“You were there..” said Taehyung as he continued.

Jisoo covered her face again.

She better apologize to him or else she won’t be able to talk to him again!

She didn’t even go out at all yesterday because she was afraid to bump into him at their building!

She cannot go on like this forever!

This is torturing her!

The class ended.

“You’re not going out?” asked Somi as she stood up.

Jisoo cleared her throat as she turned her head to Taehyung who was organizing his stuff.

“Uhmm.. I will.. in a minute..” she said faking a smile as she took another quick glance of Taehyung.

Somi nodded her head before going out quickly.

Jisoo heaved a sigh of relief.

Well.. she doesn’t need to hurry anyway.. her next class is in an hour.. and she has plenty of time.

She put her books and notebooks inside her backpack but when she was about to go towards Taehyung, she noticed Tzuyu and Mina approaching him.

She stopped.

Those two are always around Professor Kim! Do they like him that much?

Look at them spoiling him with some desserts! Is that what a good student would do? How could they-..?

But before she could judge them, she remembered what she did instead..

She shouldn’t be thinking of what others do around Professor Kim..

She should be worried for herself!

She talked to him like he were a friend.. she made him buy drinks for her.. she cried a lot in front of him and.. she even hugged him!

Now she should be explaining herself if that was what a good student would do!

She waited patiently until the two girls went away.