Chapter 22 - Still in love

It was painful to see RM and Jisoo dancing together intimately with that romantic music in the background.

RM was looking at her with eyes full of love.. and Jisoo was listening attentively to everything he was saying to her..

Taehyung left the hall immediately.

He couldn’t bear it anymore..

He was afraid he’d do something he’d regret if he continued watching the two playing a sweet couple..

He entered the room assigned to him and didn’t know Mina was following him all along..

“Oppa.. what’s wrong?” asked Mina concerned.

She has been talking to him since earlier yet he never answered her.

“I was only asking you to dance.. did I perhaps make you angry?” she continued asking.

Taehyung sighed.

He didn’t even listen to anything she said before..

His attention was completely on Jisoo and RM that he couldn’t hear anything at all..

“I’m sorry..” said Mina holding his arms gently. “If I made you mad.. I’m sorry oppa.. I-..”

Taehyung held her hands and put them down without letting them go.

Mina smiled.

Taehyung seems to have started accepting her..

Maybe once this party ends, the two of them will be officially a couple..

“Oppa.. how about I also sleep here tonight?” she said biting her lower lip. “With you?”

Taehyung didn’t answer and was just looking blankly at her.

“I mean.. I think it’s quite cold tonight if I stay alone..” Mina continued. “Can I stay here instead?

But instead of hearing an answer from him, Taehyung pulled his hands slowly from hers making her confused.

Jisoo.

She must have done something to Taehyung that’s why he’s acting like this..

Mina hugged him tightly.

“Oppa.. what’s wrong?” she asked nervously. “Are you being like this because of Jisoo again? I told you already.. she is just confusing you-..”

“I still love her..” said Taehyung firmly as he remained still in her embrace. “Jisoo.. still makes my heart flutter.. I don’t think I have ever stopped loving her..”

Mina pulled herself away from him slowly.