Chapter 10 - His happiness

“Thank you for coming Jisoo..” said Lisa waving her hand from inside the car. “You too.. Taehyung oppa.. thank you.. we’ll see each other again next time!”

Jisoo bowed her head.

It’s her who should be thankful to Lisa for her kindness..

She gave her a memorable experience by inviting her..

Taehyung waved his hand as he saw Lisa’s car leaving then he glanced at Jisoo.

She has been very quiet ever since she left their table at the party..

Did something happen that he doesn’t know?

Why is she being like this? They were talking just fine before.. she was laughing with him but then she suddenly became quiet..

They entered their building together and stopped just in front of Taehyung’s apartment..

“Goodnight Professor Kim..” said Jisoo bowing her head to him.

Taehyung sighed.

Why does she seem cold? Why isn’t she smiling like she usually does?

What could have happened to her?

“Are you sure.. there’s nothing wrong?” he asked looking straight at her.

Jisoo bit her lower lip.

She doesn’t know it either but she does feel like something wrong is with her..

But it cannot be Professor Kim’s fault..

She shook her head.

“I’m fine.. Professor Kim.. thank you.. and I’m sorry if I made you worry..” she said quickly.

Taehyung looked bothered.

Something’s up with her and she looks like she doesn’t want to tell him.

“Jisoo..” he called her softly as he took a step closer to her.

Jisoo immediately stepped back.

Her chest tightens whenever he’s close to her..

Taehyung was flustered.

Did she just.. take a step back away from him?

Why?

Does he make her feel uncomfortable?

“Jisoo.. I didn’t-..” he was trying to explain himself when the door of his apartment opened.

Jhope came out holding a piece of chicken in his hand.

He has been waiting for them since he heard the car leaving a while ago.

He was wondering what was taking them long and he didn’t know he’d witness a drama-like scene..

These two are busy flirting in the middle of the night!

“Jisoo!” he called her loudly. “What are you wearing? Why do you look like that?”

He has never seen his bestfriend this girly before!

Did she take the wrong medicine?

Jisoo put a hand on her chest.

He scared the heck out of her!

“Why did you appear all of a sudden? Did you have to scare us?” she asked heaving a sigh.

And what does he mean why she looks like this?