Chapter 18 - Time flies

Five years later..

Jungkook knocked on the door.

“Come in..” the woman’s voice answered.

He opened the door and found Lisa sitting on her CEO’s chair.

“Wooow.. are you really the Lisa who once peed in her pants in gradeschool?”

Lisa rolled her eyes.

“Keep talking about that if you want to get dragged out by my bodyguards..” she said closing the laptop before folding her arms.

RM came in just a few seconds later.

“Our CEO is here.. what a spacious office you’ve got..” he said as he looked around.

Lisa smiled embarrassedly.

It’s her first day of work as the CEO after taking over her dad’s company.

She worked as a regular employee for four years and now.. she’s become what her parents wanted her to be..

“You used to copy all my homework before but look at you-..” Jungkook was whispering to himself when RM nudged him with his elbow.

“Don’t you remember that you work for her now?” said RM smiling.

Jungkook covered his mouth.

Why does he keep forgetting that he’s the manager of the marketing team of Lisa’s company?

“RM oppa.. he keeps on teasing me that I want to fire him..” said Lisa frowning. “If only he weren’t good at his job.. I wouldn’t hesitate to ask him to leave..”

RM laughed.

“Good thing Jungkook is really clever at anything he does otherwise he’d be jobless..” he said as he patted Jungkook’s back.

“But.. is Taehyung oppa coming? I sent him a message last night..” said Lisa as she sat on the couch across them.

“He said he was on his way here already..” said Jungkook. “He must have finished his class late again..”

“Or maybe that woman is still clinging onto him..” said Lisa sighing. “I really hate her.. how can she follow him everytime? She even had to teach at the same university as him and said it was a coincidence!”

RM held his hands together.

“If Taehyung is fine with it then we cannot say anything against that Lisa..” he said smiling a little. “Let’s admit it.. Mina is an attractive woman..”

Jungkook nodded his head.

“She’s pretty to be honest.. so there’s a chance that Taehyung hyung is letting her follow him around because he also likes her..”

Lisa sighed.

“Men must be really blind.. can’t you see that Taehyung oppa is still into Jis-..?”

Then they heard a knock on the door.

Taehyung came in.

“I’m sorry I’m late..” he said smiling.

He noticed them staring at him as if they had seen a ghost.

“W-what.. is it?” he asked clueless.

Then he gave the bouquet of flowers he was holding to Lisa.

“Congratulations Lisa..” he said before sitting down.