Ch 1

(Chan's Pov)

Waking up at my usual time I get up and get dressed before going to make breakfast for the members. Soon everyone is in the kitchen and I hand each boy a plate of food before eating a little myself. While everyone else is finishing eating I pull my phone out to check our schedule when I see that I have a text from a manager telling us to meet her in her office. Frowning I put my phone away and look over the boys. "Hurry and finish we have a meeting with management." Everyone quickly finishes eating and puts their dishes in the sink then we head out. Once we reach the managers office I knock on the door hearing a "come in." I open the door motioning my members in before heading inside after them. We all take a seat I taking the one in front of the desk while the boys sit on the couches. "You said you needed to discuss something?" The manager nods folding her hands out in front of her before she speaks up. "You know your most recent album has done a spectacular job in getting sales and popularity which is amazing. But me and the team have discussed a new way that screams to get attention." Looking confused I see the others are just as confused. The woman just smiles and presses the intercom. "Please send them in." Me and the other members look at each other but a few minutes later the door slowly opens. Looking curious my eyes immediately widen when out steps a male hybrid. He shifts uncomfortably his ears flat against his head and his tail wrapped around his waist. The manger smiles at him and motions to the chair beside me. "Go ahead and sit Daegan." He hesitates before cautiously taking the seat beside me. The manager gets my attention and smiles at me. "Chan this is Daegan. He's a red fox hybrid." I look back at the small meek young man and give a soft smile shifting my body in a non threatening way. "Hello Daegan it's nice to meet you." His eyes immediately go to the floor and I frown slightly before turning back to the manager. "So what is he a new member or something?" She just smiles at me. "He's your new husband actually." I splutter and choke on air before looking at her wide eyed. "What?!" Daegan flinches beside me and I take a breath to calm down. "We discussed a way for you guys to be big in the headlines and talked about for weeks even months. So we talked about popular eye catching topics in the news which are gay marriage and hybrid rights. So we met Daegan here fixed him up and everything. Now all we have to do is prepare for everything." I just stare at her in disbelief. "What happens if I refuse this idea?" She gives me a sweet smile. "Then your no longer apart of this company and Daegan is out on the streets." I frown staying quiet for a moment before sighing. "Fine. When do we start?" She grins at me. "That's the spirit. Tomorrow so be prepared." I grumble a little but nod then get up when we're dismissed. I look down at Daegan and give a small smile. "Come on let's go." He slowly gets up and moves to the back even when we get in the van he takes the back. Once we reach the dorm we get out and the boys all run off to play or something. "Well let's go get you settled in a room. But first let me grab something." I lead Daegan to my room blinking when there's a note taped to it. Taking it down I open it reading out loud. "Husbands share everything so get used to being around each other a lot. Everything is already bought and put away so enjoy." I frown and open the door to see it basically the same with just extra clothes and a stuffed fox on the bed. I see Daegan's eyes light up immediately and he runs over grabbing the stuffed animal hugging it to his chest. Smiling softly I decide to just leave him alone so I slip out and silently close the door. I then go to make the boys lunch millions of thoughts running through my head.