Ch 13

Once I'm finally out of the hospital I finally grab all my things from Jeongin's room and put them back in Chan's. It's then that we start planning our wedding which will be in Australia. We looked through popular places and event halls until we chose one. And our theme was midnight/galaxy. It's then that I go to get my suit made and before we know it it's the week before our wedding. We fly out to Australia where I meet Chan's family who of which are all very nice. And then the day before our wedding we're separated. I'm sitting in a hotel with Jeongin, Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin. While Chan has Minho, Changbin, and Han with him. Me and the boys all chat happily joking around. Until I finally fall asleep. Waking up the next day it's immediately hectic because I'm made to get in my suit, do my hair and makeup and groom my ears and tail. Once we reach the spot we're getting married in I nervously wait until it's time to walk down the aisle. Since my dad can't walk me down the aisle I asked Changbin to do it because even though we aren't very close I chose him because he's the only one who didn't really get a spot in the wedding because Felix and Jeongin are my men of honor, Han and Minho are Chan's best men and Seungmin and Hyunjin both helped with my suit and getting the place decorated. As I'm walking down the aisle my gaze is immediately locked on Chan. When I'm given away Chan immediately holds my hand and my nerves settle. We get through the wedding fairly quickly. And as we say our vows the marriage officiant then asks the words. "If there is a reason these two should not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace." And what I hear next makes me a nervous wreck. "I have a reason."