Ch 15

(A year later)

I'm laying in mine and Chan's bed peacefully napping until I feel a hand softly petting my ears. Making a soft noise I slowly wake up and look up at my husband a smile on my face. "Hey." He smiles and pecks my lips. "Hey. How was your doctors appointment? Are you okay?" I smile and chuckle. "I'm fine Chan. You know just expecting some pups in a few months." He hums softly and I count in my head watching amused as once I get to four his eyes shoot open and he looks down at me in shock. "Wait seriously?" I nod smiling. "Yes Chan seriously." He grins and kisses me passionately before running out of the room. I chuckle and get up following him to the living room. He's bouncing on his feet stuttering and getting words jumbled in excitement. I giggle as the boys just turn to me in confusion. "What's wrong with Chan?" I just smile at them. "Well boys your all going to be big brothers in a few months." They all widen their eyes at me some of them gaping in shock. Giggling in amusement it takes a minute before all of the boys go crazy. I'm soon tackled in a group hug and then Chan is fighting his way to get to me. "Hey now easy! He's carrying pups now!" I immediately roll my eyes. "I'm not going to break Chan I'll be fine." He just hovers over me protectively giving the others looks if they get to close. Sighing I can't help but notice Jeongin's giant grin and I raise an eyebrow. "What's got you all smiley?" He just grins at me. "I'm finally not going to be the baby anymore." I blink then can't help but laugh. "Yeah Jeongin I guess that's right. You won't be the baby anymore." He bounces around and I can't help but smile softly getting a little emotional. The others then fight over what movie to watch some wanting a scary movie and others wanting action. Chan then speaks up. "I say let Daegan choose." I blink then smile. "It doesn't matter as long as it's not a scary movie." I hear a bunch of groans and I playfully wag my finger. "Hey don't argue with the pregnant one. I will ground you if I have to." That causes a bunch of laughs and I smile taking a seat as the movie starts we all deciding on a Disney movie. It's then that I sigh in content basking in the feeling of family as I rub my stomach.