Ch 10

(Felix's Pov)

Over the next few days Daegan hyung stays in Jeongin's bed refusing to come out or even eat. All of us are worried except for Chan who hardly stays home. I tell the others what's going on and they all get angry but I also tell them about hyung's wish to not do or say anything. Sighing I again try to get Daegan to eat but he refuses. He won't even open the door. Soon the door slams shut and we all look towards it seeing a blank looking Chan. We all glare at him but he ignores it instead giving a flat. "Management wants to see me and Daegan at our wedding planning appointment." We all look at each other before Hyunjin gets up and silently goes to talk to Daegan. After awhile a pale sickly looking Daegan emerges and reluctantly walks past Chan and out the door. He looks over us for a moment before turning and leaving.

(Daegan's Pov)

The car ride is extremely awkward. I stare out the window and practically jump out of the car when we reach the planners office. We head inside and each take a seat moving as far away as possible from each other. Soon the planner arrives and starts cheerfully talking about places to rent and themes and I just feel my heart sink more and more. Looking over the themes and places for rent I don't have the heart to choose anything so I give the woman a fake smile. "Can I take this with us and think about it?" The woman beams at me. "Of course just get back to me on everything." I nod getting up and grab the book bowing and thanking the woman before I leave the room and head to the car. Once Chan gets in and we drive to the dorms I get out but Chan tells me to go on in and that he has something to do. Feeling physically sick from my heartbreak I just nod and head inside dropping the book on the kitchen table and stare at it for a solid ten minutes. It's then that I get an idea. I immediately leave the dorm again and head straight for the office of J.Y Park bypassing straight past management. All I can think about is the idea in my head and determination and sadness fills me but I plan on making this work.