Ch 5

Over the next few weeks Chan and I get into a routine. I make breakfast while he makes lunch and we both make dinner together. But today Chan goes to grab a bag before telling me he's headed to the studio. I frown slightly but let him go knowing he probably needs to work but soon hours pass and no Chan. I make the boys dinner and immediately start pacing around multiple things running through my head like "is he okay?" Or "has he eaten?" Finally getting fed up I grab the plate of food and ask Minho where the studio is. He gives me directions then I immediately head there stopping in front of the door. Gently knocking I wait a minute before slowly opening the door to see a stressed out Chan. Frowning I walk over and put a hand on his shoulder making him jump and he turns to look at me. I give an apologetic smile. "Sorry. But what are you still doing here? It's late Chan." He carefully shrugs me off. "I need to finish up these songs." I frown a little before putting the plate of food down in front of him saying in a slightly stern voice. "At least eat. I know you probably haven't eaten since breakfast." He gives me a soft thanks before eating happily. Once he's done I put the plate and everything away in a bag before looking him over. "You know you should really rest." He again brushes me off. "Head on home I'll be here a few more hours." I immediately frown then look determined. "No I'm staying here with you to make sure you don't kill yourself overworking." He gives me a slightly confused look. "Why do you wanna stay? It's boring and you'll just be sitting here watching me write." I give him a little smile before sitting down on the couch near his desk. "Because it's my job as your future husband to take care of you." I see his cheeks tint a slight pink and I grin. He finally sighs and reluctantly agrees to let me stay so I get comfortable on the couch and watch as Chan works until I see his eyes starting to droop. I immediately get up and help him to lay on the large couch and go to move but make a soft noise when I'm gently grabbed and pulled down on the couch with Chan he starting to cuddle me. Blushing bright red I reluctantly let him because he immediately falls asleep and after a moment I manage to fall asleep too.