Ch 11

(Chan's Pov)

After staying out all night I immediately climb into bed and fall asleep tossing and turning the whole night. And when I finally manage to fall asleep around five in the morning I'm abruptly awoken by all of the members bursting into my room. Groaning I sit up looking annoyed. "What do you want?" They all glare at me before Felix speaks up. "It's your fault. You broke his heart and now he's leaving because of you." Rubbing my eyes I grumble. "What are you talking about?" They all make noises of frustration before Jeongin steps forward looking angry. "You broke Daegan's heart and now he's leaving and going back to America." I blink at him for a moment before looking annoyed. "Yeah right. And besides it's his own fault for messing around with Hyunjin." The man in question looks at me in disbelief. "Are you hearing yourself right now? He's not "messing around with me." I had a nightmare and he took me out for coffee to cheer me up. Like a GOOD parent SHOULD do. Because that's what he is to the rest of us. A parent and we're basically his kids dumbass." I blink for a moment before it fully hits me and then a wave of guilt, pain and panic run through me. "Shit. I thought he was wanting someone else so I kissed that girl and everything. But now I just screwed everything up." Everyone agrees and I groan. "He's probably already in America by now." Felix then speaks up. "His flight doesn't leave for another hour so if you hurry you can make it maybe." I immediately get up and put on shoes then run to the car and head for the airport. I drive as fast as I can without breaking the speed limit and quickly arrive at the airport. I then rush inside following Felix's directions that tells the gate he'll be at. Rushing as fast as I can I soon spot him sitting down looking miserable and my heart immediately breaks. "Daegan!" His head shoots up and I immediately run over to him breathless. "I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you so bad. I thought you were forming a relationship with Hyunjin and I got jealous and wanted to make you feel what I felt when I thought I was losing you. I'm so sorry. Please don't go back to America. Please don't leave me." He stares at me for awhile a blank expression on his face before his lips start to quiver and I immediately pull him into my arms holding him tightly. He slowly pulls away a little and opens his mouth to say something when his eyes suddenly roll back in his head and he passes out. My eyes widen and I immediately panic scooping him up and rush him out to the car before driving to the hospital. I carry him inside running and scream for help the nurses immediately taking him away from me. I try to follow but they make me stay back. Groaning I kick the wall in frustration before I collapse on a seat and start crying. After a few hours the boys join me and finally a doctor comes out. I rush up to him asking if Daegan is okay and he just gives me a serious look. "He's dehydrated and has a very low blood sugar so we put him on fluids and a nutrient drip. But he mostly needs to have contact from you." I look at him in confusion and the doctor explains. "Most hybrids when they get close to someone they form a bond. Something like a mating bond and they need contact and love from that bond when they get sick or weak. And can die from heartbreak if the bond is broken." I immediately pale and feel guilt wash over me. "C... can I see him?" The doctor nods and then leads me to his room. I walk in seeing him laying there unconscious and I immediately sit beside the bed and gently take his hand holding it and frown when I notice that he's not wearing his engagement ring. Feeling sadness fill me I manage to get a little comfortable still holding his hand and slowly doze off.