Ch 4

(Daegan's Pov)

I wake up in a cold sweat my heart pounding out of my chest I putting a hand over it. Making sure not to wake Chan I quietly slip out of the bed and go to the closet grabbing a t shirt and jeans before heading to shower. Immediately the warm water makes me relax and I run my hands over the multiple scars on my body. Once I'm done I feel a lot better. After I'm dressed I walk over into the kitchen and look around before starting to make breakfast for everyone. I let out a little sigh flipping the eggs then suddenly I hear stirring before footsteps enter the kitchen. I look up to see Chan a surprised look on his face. "You didn't have to cook for us." I give a little shy smile. "I wanted to. I woke up early so I thought I'd be helpful." He just stares at me before going to take a seat. I finish putting the breakfast on plates before I set them all on the table Chan giving me a little smile and a thank you. I look sheepish before changing the subject. "So what are we doing today?" He finishes his bite of food before answering looking curious. "I don't know. Let me check." He pulls his phone out looking through it before humming softly. "Okay so apparently we're going to the mall to get you the rest of your things and us some engagement rings." I give a little nod then hear multiple footsteps before the kitchen is flooded with the other members. They all sit down and take a bite of their breakfast Chan speaking up. "Everyone thank Daegan for making breakfast today." I blush and receive multiple thank you's I shrugging my shoulders shyly. Suddenly Felix looks me over before speaking up. "Hey hyung where's your food?" I just stare at him blinking and Chan frowns. "Yeah why aren't you eating too?" Suddenly he pushes his plate towards me only half of it eaten. "Here go ahead and take mine." I go to protest he cuts me off. "You need to eat your already really skinny." I sigh a little but take the plate of food with a soft thank you before eating the rest of Chan's plate. Once everyone is done I take the dishes and put them in the sink and come back in time to hear Chan telling the boys we're going to the mall. I smile a little when they all get excited and cheer. Chan finally gets them to calm down and go get ready. Once everyone is dressed and ready we head to the mall the other boys wearing caps and masks but Chan was told not to. He turns to the other boys his tone turning stern. "Don't do anything dumb and please behave." They all nod before running off and I smile a little. Chan then leads me inside the mall we heading straight for the jewelry store but I wasn't prepared for how crowded the mall was. Chan quickly takes my hand and holds it giving me a reassuring look. "Just hold onto me." I nod and follow him to the store we heading for the front desk. The woman behind it smiles wide and cheerfully asks what we need she immediately trying flirt with Chan. He just gives her a smile. "I'm looking for engagement rings." The woman's smile immediately falters but she nods. "Alright what kind of rings does she like?" Chan looks over at me giving my hand a small squeeze. "Do you have anything in particular you'd like?" I shrug feeling uncomfortable in this environment. Chan gives me a reassuring look before looking back at the woman. "We'll just look at your mens rings please." She nods pointing out the section. Chan and I both scan the case before my eye catches a set of matching rings They a simple black and silver. Chan notices me staring and smiles pointing them out. The woman reluctantly writes it down and tells us when they'll be ready. Nodding Chan leads me out of the store and to an electronics store. "So tell me about yourself." I blink at him in confusion. "What do you wanna know?" He shrugs. "What's your favorite color?" I can't help but smile a little. "Black because I like the night." His lips twitch up into a little smile and then next thing I know we're questioning each other about everything. Soon we reach the phone store and Chan helps me choose a new phone that we set up and then we go to find the boys to head back to the dorm. Once we find the boys I stay in the back but am soon joined by Jeongin who gives me a bright smile I unable to resist not smiling back. We chat a little softly I immediately becoming attached to the younger male and swear to protect him. When we finally make it back to the dorm everyone scatters while Chan and I head to bed.