Ch 6

(Chan's Pov)

The next morning I wake up to the sun shining through the window and in my eyes. Reaching a hand up to block the sun I slowly open my eyes blinking and look around at my surroundings in slight confusion before it comes back to me that we're in the studio. I then look down and see Daegan gripping onto my shirt his face buried against my chest. I can't help but blush and smile softly then try to maneuver myself to get up only to be gripped ahold of tighter a slight huff coming from him. Sighing I decide to keep still so as not to disturb or upset him. After about five minutes I feel him start to stir and he makes a soft noise before his eyes open looking at me sleepily. I smile a little in amusement at his dark red hair sticking up with his ears all fluffed up too. He gives me a look of confusion before I can see his mind realizing what's going on. Suddenly he squeaks and squirms away but ends up falling in the floor. I can't help but chuckle and sit up looking down at him. "Are you alright?" He gives me a slight glare, blushing and pouts saying in English. "I'm fine." Still chuckling I stand up stretching and watch in amusement as he immediately avoids his gaze to stare at the wall. "That wall must be awfully interesting." He gives me a look grumbling in embarrassment. "Shut up." I hold my hand out and he takes it I gently pulling him to his feet but I must have forgotten how small and light he is because he falls straight into my arms. His hands land on my chest to steady himself and I can't help but say teasingly. "Aww love you didn't have to fall for me." He turns bright red almost the same color of his hair and he pulls away slapping my shoulder. I pretend to fall back and look wounded. "Ow that really hurt!" He rolls his eyes but giggles and I grin. Shaking his head smiling he pulls his phone out only for his eyes to widen. "Crap it's almost twelve!" My eyes widen slightly in shock and I check my phone to see some texts from the members. Daegan starts pacing running his hand through his hair. I look up from my phone only to frown and gently grab his arm causing him to flinch. I quickly let him go concerned seeing his breathing start to become labored and his body starting to shake. I quickly move so I'm in his sight and hold my hands up to hover over his shoulders but don't touch him. "Hey. Hey Daegan it's alright. It's alright clam down. Listen to my voice yeah? Concentrate on just my voice and take a deep breath." He slowly listens to me taking a deep breath and looks into my eyes still shaking a little but not as bad. Frowning I slowly and gently take his hand holding it reassuringly. "Hey. What's going on?" His lip trembles and a sniffle comes from him. "I'm sorry. I'm used to a schedule and got used to everything going a certain way and I left the others alone and I didn't cook for them this morning. What if they're hungry and tried to cook and something bad happened and... and...." I cut him off by pulling him into a hug. "Hey it's alright. We'll go home and see the others and you'll see everything is okay. Just calm down." He slowly calms down and nods. I give him a reassuring smile before grabbing my bag and everything before taking his hand and lead him out of the studio. We then head to the dorm and as soon as I unlock the door Daegan rushes inside. I following behind him.

(Daegan's Pov)

As soon as Chan unlocks the door I rush inside and look around before heading into the living room. I see all the boys there sitting around some of them playing games and others doing other things like reading or scrolling on their phone. Letting out a breath of relief I mutter a "thank goodness" under my breath. Jeongin slowly approaches me a frown on his face. "Hyung are you okay?" My lip immediately trembles and tears stream down my face. I then pull Jeongin into a tight hug just holding onto him for a minute. He slowly hugs me back and after a moment I'm gently pulled away from him and go to angrily protest but stop when I see Chan. He gives me a reassuring look and gently cups my cheek wiping away some tears. "Why don't you go change into some pajamas and we'll just hang around here today. No recording, no practice or interviews just us and relaxing at home." I give him a small smile and nod immediately heading towards our bedroom.

(Chan's Pov)

As soon as Daegan leaves the room everyone's silent for a minute before Jeongin speaks up. "What's wrong with Daegan hyung?" I look over at everyone and say softly. "I think he just got overwhelmed with everything. I mean we've been in the spotlight for weeks, we go all over the place with our schedules and we're going to be planning a wedding and everything soon. So everyone be extra gentle with him please." Felix then speaks up. "I think he's struggling with his instincts and everything too hyung. Hybrids often struggle with their animal instincts." Me and everyone else give him a curious look and he look slightly embarrassed. "What? I wanted to make sure I wouldn't do anything to offend him or anything so I did some research on hybrids." I give a little nod thinking that over before I see it's been awhile and frown. "I'm gonna go check on him." I head to my room and gently knock on the door. I wait a minute not receiving an answer so I open the door poking my head in only for my concerned question dying on my tongue when I see Daegan sitting on the edge of the bed shirtless his back to me and I immediately feel sick when I see large red scars splayed all over his back and shoulders along with deep burns on his sides that look like they spread to the front too. Stepping further into the room I can't help but blurt out exactly what's going through my mind. "Daegan what the hell happened?"