Ch 14

"I have a reason." My body immediately tenses as the person I hate and fear more than anything in the world walks up. Chan gently moves me behind him and holds my hand comfortingly. "You don't have any custody or ownership of him anymore so just leave us alone." My father just glares at him. "I should have ownership. He didn't get me much money selling his ass." I let out a little whimper and bless his heart Jeongin gets out of his seat and storms over to the older taller man. "He's ours not yours! So leave him alone!" My father laughs cruelty. "Yours? So my sons a whore now? Figures." Jeongin's face turns red and he throws a punch. My father catches it and throws a punch of his own knocking Jeongin to the ground. I immediately feel anger fill me and a loud bark comes from me. I move out from behind Chan and storm over to my father throwing a punch and as he goes to catch it I knew him where the sun don't shine. He groans collapsing to the ground and I starts throwing punch after punch all the fear, anger, pain and anxiety over being abused for years coming out and being formed into fists. "Don't you dare hurt my babies! Or my husband! And if. I see you around any of us again I'll put a bullet through your skull!" He immediately scrambles backwards and runs away with his tail in between his legs. It's then I rush over to Jeongin and kneel in front of him gently touching his bruised jaw and black eye. "You shouldn't have gotten involved but thank you sweetie for sticking up for me." He gives me a bright smile and I help him sit back down in his chair then head back up to Chan. Luckily the marriage officiate doesn't comment and just continues with the ceremony. When the officiate gets to the "you may now kiss." Chan's lips are immediately on mine. I make s soft noise but immediately kiss back happily feeling warm all over. After a moment we pull away my cheeks tinted pink and he grins at me. It's then that we head to the reception where we eat and dance. And then it's time for our honeymoon where Chan surprises me by taking me to France. When we immediately get off the plane I look at everything in awe and admiration. We then check into our hotel where we spend the whole day together.