Ch 7

(Daegan's Pov)

"Daegan what the hell happened?" I jump at his voice and quickly pull my shirt over my head clearing my throat from crying. "It's nothing Chan." I get up and try to walk passed him when he grabs my arm and gently pulls me in front of him. "What I just saw doesn't look like nothing! Who did that to you?" I flinch slightly at his voice raising and I see that he immediately closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose to calm down. Letting out a little sigh he looks down at me seriously but says in a gentle tone. "Please. Tell me what happened." I let out a little sigh and go over to sit back on the bed grabbing my stuffed fox Rory and hug him to my chest. Chan sits down beside me and I stay quiet for a minute before saying softly. "My mom was the most amazing person in the world. But she was unfortunately bought by my dad. And after he bought her he used her to have me. It was not a very good home. My mom of course protected me all that she could. She taught me everything at home like how to read, write, get my education, cook and how to speak Korean her native language. But when she couldn't have anymore kids my dad was not very happy. So one night he came home drunk with a gun when I was eight and you can probably guess what happened. My mom died that night and shortly after she was buried he started in on beating me. His favorite things to use were the belt and taser. Well then my dad heard about underground auctions in Korea and thought he could either get a new hybrid or sell me to someone for a big profit. So we moved here. After a year of no one buying me a few weeks ago I was sold to a man. My dad immediately ran off with the money and I was brought to JYP where I was told I was getting married to keep me safe and in Korea. So now I'm here with you and the others and I'm so scared that I'm gonna lose you guys because what if he comes back for me?" I start crying again and I'm immediately pulled into a hug by Chan. He holds me tightly before saying in a reassuring voice. "He won't get his hands on you again I promise. Your not gonna lose me and the boys. We'll always be here to protect you." I sniffle and my head shoots up when I hear the door open and see all seven of the other boys rush in tears on their faces. Chan gives them all a frown. "Were you all listening in?" They all look sheepish before surprisingly Changbin speaks up. "We were worried when you both didn't come back." The others nod and Jisung speaks up. "We actually thought you two would be doing something inappropriate." Minho hits his shoulder and I blush a little Chan giving them a look. Seeing the boys crying my expression immediately softens and I stand up holding my arms out. I'm then tackled into a large group hug it a little hard to breathe but I feel warm and relaxed marveling at the feeling of being surrounded by family. Soon though Chan shoos the boys off of me and out of the room. Once he closes the door he looks at me and sits on the bed again patting the spot beside me. I cautiously take a seat beside him. He gives me a reassuring smile before saying softly. "I think you should see a therapist or talk to someone professional." I immediately protest. "No! I'm fine Chan I promise!" He gives me a sad look. "Multiple panic attacks aren't fine Daegan. Constant nightmares aren't fine. Flinching away from me and the boys if we come up from behind you or touch you in passing isn't fine." I lower my head a little in silent surrender. "I also think we should postpone the wedding planning." My head immediately shoots up in panic. "We don't have to do that! Chan please! No wedding means being sent back and I don't wanna be sent back!" He gives me a hug and says in a reassuring voice. "Hey your not going anywhere. I'll talk it over with everyone but you need to get better mentally and emotionally. Especially with so much going on." I sniffle and look at him pitifully but reluctantly agree. "Fine. I'll get help." He nods a small smile on his face. He then gets up and pulls the covers back then motions for me to lay down. I look at him in confusion but climb under the covers. He then tucks me in and hands me my fox before saying softly. "Rest for a bit I know your probably exhausted. If you need me just call." I give a soft "okay" before snuggling into the mattress and slowly doze off.