Ch 3

(Chan's Pov)

I'm just putting the last plate of food on the table for lunch when I suddenly hear a loud yell making me drop my spatula. When I hear it a second time I realize it's coming from my room and I quickly rush to go check on Daegan. Once I burst into the room I see him laying on the bed fast asleep but he's tossing and turning with a pained look on his face. Frowning he yells again and I rush over gently shaking him awake. "Hey it's alright your safe." He suddenly jerks awake breathing heavily and looks around in a panic before his gaze lands on me. I give a concerned look but he gives me a shaky reassuring smile before sitting up. Just as I'm about to say something I hear his stomach growl and I can't help but chuckle a little. "Come on. Lunch is done and you need to meet the other boys." He gives a little nod and gets up I leading him to the kitchen where everyone is already digging in. I motion for Daegan to sit down and eat. Once everyone is finished I start to take the dirty dishes looking surprised when Daegan is helping. Once we get the dishes in the sink I lead Daegan back to the table and start introducing the boys. He shifts shyly giving a small wave. Seeing how uncomfortable he is I shoo the boys away then look over at Daegan. "You can go back to the room if you want but you can join us in the living room too." He frowns before slowly following me and we head over to an empty couch. Once we sit down we watch some of the boys play video games and everything. Soon though there's a tense boredom in the air and next thing I know poor Daegan is being overwhelmed with questions. Groaning I can't help but snap a little feeling protective over him for some reason. "One at a time! Jeongin you go first." He beams and looks over at Daegan. "How old are you?" He smiles a little before saying in a soft quiet meek voice. "I'm twenty three." The others then bombard him with questions we learning that he's from America but moved here due to his mothers wish when she died. Soon it starts getting late and I shoo everyone off to bed while leading Daegan to our room. I go to grab some pajamas and head to the bathroom to change. I come back knocking before entering and wait to hear that it's okay before walking in. I see Daegan wearing basketball shorts and a loose t shirt he already sitting on the bed with his stuffed fox. Hesitantly making my way over I say softly. "I can go sleep on the couch if you want me too." He shakes his head and pats the bed. I carefully climb in beside him and we both lay down I turning off the lamp and we both doze off.