Ch 12

(Daegan's Pov)

Feeling myself come around I slowly wake up to voices and feel a hand in mine. Waking up blinking I see the members immediately jump up and start slamming me with questions. I can't help but chuckle softly when Chan immediately scolds them like an annoyed father. I give them all a bright smile my voice hoarse. "I'm fine guys." Chan immediately pours me a cup of water and helps me sit up and drink it. I take slow sips before gently pushing it away and give him a thankful look. He just smiles at me sadly before giving the other boys a look. They all immediately rush out of the room and I focus my full attention on Chan. He gives my hand a gently squeeze and I see a tear run down his cheek. "I'm sorry. I was so stupid and because of my stupidity you got hurt and sick." I give him a soft smile. "Chan it's okay. I forgive you." He looks a little relieved before looking down at my ringless finger sadly. I see what he's looking at and say reassuringly. "It's in my pants pocket in its case." He looks relieved and kisses my knuckles making me blush. "Good because it makes me sad seeing you without it." I smile a little then he suddenly gets up and goes to dig through my pants pocket before he comes back and kneels on one knee in front of me. "Daegan. Your the best thing to come into my life. And when I thought I was losing you my world crumbled. I.. I love you. Will you marry me?" I blink away tears and smile nodding saying in a choked up voice. "Yes I will." He grins putting the ring on my finger and gets up kissing my cheek before I hear multiple cheers. All the boys rush into the room congratulating us and are soon kicked out by the nurses for being to loud. Giggling I watch in amusement. "Our kids sure are something." I look over to see a silly grin on Chan's face and raise an eyebrow in amusement. "What?" He just grins wider. "I like the sound of that." I look at him in confusion. "Of what?" He just gives me a loving look. "Our kids." I blush and gently smack his shoulder making him chuckle. It's then that my stomach growls loudly and I blush. He smiles softly at me. "Lunch should be here soon. But why didn't you eat and starve yourself for days?" I look down at the bed. "I was to sad and hurting to eat." He immediately looks guilty. "Im sorry." I give him a reassuring loving look. "It's okay." Soon the nurse brings in a tray of food and I eat it all happily. Once the tray is gone I lean back against the bed and rub my eyes. Chan gives me a soft look and encourages me to sleep but I scoot over and pout holding my arms out. "Cuddles." He blushes and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "I don't think I can give you cuddles while your in the hospital." I roll my eyes and give him a pitiful look. "There's room for both. So cuddles." He chuckles softly and carefully gets in the bed beside me and gently wraps his arms around me. I immediately relax and nuzzle against him slowly falling asleep.