1

Chapter One
The Stranger

 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊; 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 📍|| 78°𝙵𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 22𝚗𝚍 || 5:40 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊; 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 📍|| 78°𝙵
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 22𝚗𝚍 || 5:40 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"MOMMY" My 3 year old daughter yelled before running to the screen door since she seen me. I was picking her up from her Draco's house because I had business to handle at my boutique, that I just purchased after running my business strictly online.

I opened the door and came in. "Hii babyyy," I said picking her up just as Draco comes out from the kitchen.

"5:30 my ass." He mumbled while sitting on the couch.

"Lovell, you ain't see her in weeks and you complaining about a extra 10 minutes." I say mugging him.

"You always on yo bullshit tryna make it like ion care for my child, I just be having shit to do." He looks at me mugging while tilting his head.

"Obviously seems more important than your daughter but, it's aii." I said putting Kali down.

"Go get your shoes baby so we can go."

"We goin to Walmat mommy?" She ask eagerly and I couldn't help but smile. "No baby but hurry up." She nods while running upstairs grabbing her stuff.

"So when you plan on seeing her again?" I cross my arms looking at him.

"Bruh gone with that bullshit, when I got the time to i'll hit you up."

"When you GOT the time? Im not finna play with you about my child put in some effort damn, her seeing you once every few weeks ain't enough YOURE her father. Act like it for once."

"Yas ian tryna hear all this shit." He says pulling out his phone.

"You know what I'm done tryna put in the effort, not gonna beg or remind you to spend time with Kali." I say just as she comes down running to the door.

"Aye damn where my hug at?" He gets up as Kali runs to hug him. "Bye Da. I see you tomowow?"

"I'll see mama, be good tho okay?"

"Okay" She says grabbing my hand as I chuckle bitterly. "Unbelievable."

I leave out the house head to my car; a 2021 Mercedes Benz CLA250. I open the door for Kali to get in her seat as I buckle her up. "Alright you ready?"

"Yep Yep." She kicks throwing a thumbs up.

I get in my car and play Proud Family by Tory Lanez before pulling off. It plays in the background as I ask Kali about her day.

"How was your day baby?" I ask while driving.

"It was ok, da took me for a drive but we didn't get out." she says shaking her head