33

————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||62 °𝙵𝚝𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 28 𝚝𝚑|| 12:30 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||62 °𝙵𝚝
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 28 𝚝𝚑|| 12:30 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"Thank you soo much for making sure the store ran smoothly while me and Skai were out. I added extra to your pay from last week and added you in some extra vacation days." I said to Kenya as they were restocking the new products that came in.

Overall My store has been going so well that I have been planning on opening up a second one, but no time soon though my life is pretty busy

Now that the store has been open for months I was finally able to calculate my monthly income which came up to 25k.

But of course, that's quickly spent on my employee's wages, rent for the house and store, restocks for my business online and in-store plus all the bare necessities for me and Kali. After all that my total spending money came down to 7k.

"Yas you heard from Nia?" Skai said coming into the store."Yea I texted her earlier, she said she wasn't feeling well, I was finna check on her after I finished this."

"Alright well, lemme help in the meantime so we can go over there together." She said grabbing hangers.

"It's your day off, and you still come in and work."Kenya laughed carrying the last box in."I was supposed to be getting my nails done but shit."

————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||62°𝙵𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢|| 1:26 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||62°𝙵
𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢|| 1:26 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

While laying in bed watching Matilda, I heard someone knock on my door. I'm not feeling good and I honestly don't want to be bothered right now so I ignored it, but I heard the door unlocked anyways and covered my face with a pillow as they walked in.