30

————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝚂𝚔𝚊𝚒'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 55°𝙵𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 31𝚜𝚝 || 11:37 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝚂𝚔𝚊𝚒'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 55°𝙵
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 31𝚜𝚝 || 11:37 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"Bae chill yo ass out." Ro whispered in my ear as I smirked. I was purposefully rubbed against him while sitting on his lap. I was definitely a lil drunk but very aware of what I was doing and what I wanted.

"Everybody's boo'd up and then there's me. Lonely wit not a nigga to my name." Skai sighed and I couldn't help but side-eye her while laughing.

It was easy and clear to see that her and K3 definitely had a lil spark of chemistry, no matter how much they tried to deny it. They have almost same the personality besides K3's unintentional rudeness. Which she surprisingly handles well cause I would've been drove him off a cliff.

"Who is everybody? Girl me too." Nia inputted making Bleu snatch the blunt out of her hand. "Girl shut up."

"Don't worry Skai yo nigga on the way." Laila teased.

"Who her nigga?" K3 said shutting the door behind him catching everyone off guard.

"When did the door even open?" Miles said looking confused.

"He is not my nigga, always late to some shit." Skai said cutting her eyes at him as he came to sit next to her. "I wasn't finna come in the first place fuck you want us to watch a ball drop for?"

"If you ain't tryna bring us into the new year that's all you gotta say." She retorted. "I'm here now ain't it? Get on Quay ass missing out on all the functions."

"Quay just be minding his business." Skai shrugged.

"So do I, but you all on my dick about being late." K3 retorted. "Tuh."

"Don't be acting like you ain't wanna come knowing you was prolly cheesing when she texted the gc." I said to K3 as he sticked his middle finger up at me before my phone buzzed.

Baby ❤️

today 11:42

I gotta go pee.

You couldn't just ask me to get
up i'm literally right here😭

you got my dick hard shordy ,
they ain't finna see me bricked up 😂