53

Chapter 53
More Life

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||82 °𝙵𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 3𝚛𝚍 || 12:21 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||82 °𝙵
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 3𝚛𝚍 || 12:21 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"You think we could bring the bass up a lil more, but not to a point where it's overpowering the song." My current artist asked as I nodded slowly. "Yea yea, I'll get that done so we can finish up yo Album soon."

"Fasho preciate you." He said before dapping me up into a hug. "You know I gotchu."

After he left out I shut off my soundboard before checking in with Bleu. "You aii? I'm gone for the day."

"Yea where you finna go?" He asked and I chuckled "To go view this house with Yas and I'm already late she gone kill me."

"Better getcho ass on then, that lunchtime traffic ain't no joke." He said as my phone starts ringing.

Bae 💍
Incoming Call...
Accept | Decline

"Bae I'm on the way now," I said walking out of the building. "You didn't even leave yet did you?"

"Uhh- Darian don't piss me off, 15 minutes." She said and I laughed a lil. "Chill yo ass out, imma make it."

"You better. I hope this is the one cause I'm tired of looking at houses already." She sighed over the phone.

"Nah I fuck with this one, I needa see it in person though." I grinned to myself while getting into my car.

"And how much was this one?" Yas asked as I pulled off. "1.6 mil."

"And you're trying to pay a mortgage all by yourself? Hell no we splitting that." She said as I sucked my teeth. "No, we not either, fuck I look like making you pay bills?"

"A person with common sense, that's a lot to pay for." She sighed. "And I can handle it, you know ian buying nothing I can't afford."

"We."

"I. You think I'm playing you ain't paying not an ounce of bills shordy not even no hoa fee." I laughed. "Baby that's not gone feel right."

"Yes, it will, just continue focusing on yo business and being a good mother to the girls I got the rest," I told her.

Honestly, I feel like I owe Yas the world now, more than ever. Even though that shit happened months ago I still feel that guilt every day. The way she cried after seeing what went down replays in my head the most, now makes me feel like I'm not good enough for her nomore.