13

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 83°𝙵𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 8𝚝𝚑 || 5:32 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 83°𝙵
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 8𝚝𝚑 || 5:32 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

After leaving Yas at her shop for couple hours while she did some last minute touches, Ro was on his way back to pick her up. He honked the horn for her to come out and within a few minutes she did locking up. As she got in the car her phone started ringing and she answered.

"Is this Yasmine Roberts?"

"Yes this is she." Yasmine says slowly closing the door with her eyes furrowed.

"This is Detective Blake, I have a lead on your case." He says.

"Ok yes do you know who it was?"

"The test from the Lab came back and the suspect is identified as Braheem Tillman. Does that ring a bell?" The detective said and Yasmines instantly felt sick to her stomach.

Braheem was a boy from highschool that had the biggest crush on Yasmine often giving her roses and writing her poetry that she never read. She rejected him and told her boyfriend at the time; Draco who later jumped him. After that Braheem went basically off the map up until now.

"Yes it does, but I have a situation that I need looking into and I feel it could be connected now" She says sighing.

"Are you available to come down to the office to discuss this further?"

"Yes I can be there in about 15 minutes." Yas says looking over at Ro who was wondering what she was talking about.

"See you then." The detective says before hanging up.

"Thank you for picking me up but can you drop me back off to get my car." Yas tells Ro."Ian-"

"Ro please i'll be fine, I have something serious to handle." Yas say as Ro starts driving.

" Aii" he sighed. "You still got that gun Quay gave you?" He asks."No I gave it back to him."

"Why, cmon now Yas you finna piss me off." He said looking over at her like she crazy.

"Um cause it's not mines or registered under my name." She says looking right back at him the same way.

"So it ain't like you gone be waving the shit around." He tells her reaching for his glove department and pulling out a gun. "Here."

"Im not-" Yas said pushing his hand away from her but he just moves it and hands it to her again. " You ain't leaving out this car til you take this shit."

"Doubt I use it but okay." she says blowing a breath as she takes the gun.

"And lose that fucking attitude Yas, i'm not finna play with yo ass."