55

Chapter 55

Discipline

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 69°𝙵𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 19𝚝𝚑 || 134pm————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 69°𝙵
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 19𝚝𝚑 || 134pm
————————————————————

"Yasmine I need you to sign off on the—" My new assistant Khloe attempted to say before I signaled for her to wait. I was on a call about arrangements for my branding shoot.

"Thank you, that works just fine," I said as the call ended. "Yes I'm sorry, what's that?"

"Oh no you're fine, I just need you to sign off your approval for the new models that were just hired." She said walking over to my desk. "Alright, I just got off the phone with the photographers for the upcoming shoot. If you could, start prepping them for a session this afternoon for the new winter collection so we could have those out in time for the holidays."

"Will do, thank you!"

"No thank you." I told her as she walked off but then stopped in her tracks. "Oh don't forget you have that walk-through of the new store at 3, they can't finish it off without your approval on it."

"Thank you for reminding me, I probably won't be back today, so can you make sure that everything closes down correctly tonight."

"I'm on it, you enjoy your afternoon." Khloe smiled as I waved. "I will you try and do the same."

After a while of planning out my launch for the Christmas season, I finally get a chance to check my phone.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
    Phone                   1hr Ago
     Kali's School
   Missed Call
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
    Facetime 49 mins Ago
    Baby ❤️
   Missed Facetime Call
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
    iMessage 5 mins Ago
    Baby ❤️
    Call me
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

I instantly felt bad for having my phone on DND. I call up Ro as I find my purse to leave out.

"Bae, is everything okay? I just saw everything." I said, worried as soon as he answered. "Yea, calm down, I picked her up, she's over here at the studio with me."