14

————————————————————

𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕📍|| 75°𝙵𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 10𝚝𝚑 || 5:26 𝚙𝚖———————————————————

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 10𝚝𝚑 || 5:26 𝚙𝚖
———————————————————

"Nini you hurt?" Kali asks Nia pointing to the splint on her ankle.

"Yes Kali bae, but i'm okay." She says rubbing on her cheek.

"Did you tell your mother about what happened yet?" Yasmine asked as she sipped on the lemonade that she bought with her food earlier.

"Yea, she's taking a flight out tomorrow, and she wants me to go back to Houston with her until my ankle heals."Nia sighed

"She wants you to? Are you gonna go."

"I mean yea but I really don't want to, you know how my momma is she can be way to controlling at times and ion have time for that. She be forgetting i'm grown now n shit."

"You're her only daughter she just a lil overprotective, but it's all out off love." Yas says pinching her fingers together as she talks.

"Well that's a lil too much love, I missed her when she moved to Houston but I was glad low key I finally got my independence." Nia says chuckling.

"I know what you're saying tho, my momma was mad about me deciding to go back home, but it's been two days, I needed to back in own space." Yas says looking around until she noticed a bouquet of assorted flowers.

"Who got you the flowers?" Yas asked.

"Bleu."Nia shrugged. He's been the main one spending time with her while she was in the hospital. For some reason Nia instantly felt safe whenever he was around, and as for Bleu he just appreciated the way he cared for her when he was shot.

"For real? oh my goddd." Yas cheesed.

"No,no don't even do all that. He's a real sweet , but I'm scared from dating ever again."

"This is the same female, who was encouraging me to get out there, I can't believe it." Yas falls against the bed dramatically.

"Cause you needed to, your love life was as dry as fuck, like your literally the baddest I know and you wanted to be single."

"My love life is still dry tho." Yas chuckled before taking a sip of her drink.

"Girl let's not act like you and Ro aren't anything."

"According to him we just friends." Yas shrugs.

"Friends my fucking ass, who he tryna fool?" Nia says furrowing her eyebrows.

"Right, but I honestly don't have time for that, All my clothing I had made finally is getting shipped and I can get my boutique up and running in a couple more weeks."