28

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊📍|| 60°𝙵𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 17 𝚝𝚑||  10:40 𝚊𝚖————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙸𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊📍|| 60°𝙵
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 17 𝚝𝚑|| 10:40 𝚊𝚖
————————————————————

The day Ro had been waiting for, for as long as he could remember finally came; His father was finally getting out of prison.

He got the call earlier this morning that he was ready to be released. He would be sent to a halfway house a week later where he'd have to be for at least 3 months, but in the meantime, he'll be staying at Ro's house.

Ro asked Myra if she wanted to come with him to pick him up and she said no. She was still coming to the realization that her father was actually coming home, even though she's been preparing herself for it since Ro first told her. She was still scared.

Ro sat on the hood of his car waiting for his father to come out as the gate buzzed and his dad walked out looking the same way he did when he was originally put in there except for the fact that he became a lil more buff over the years.

"About damn time they let you out." Ro smiled as he dapped up his father before they shared a hug. "Proud of you man."

"Whatchu proud of me for?" Monte asked curiously. "For keepin yo self busy and outta trouble in there trimming yo time down now you out before Christmas pops."

"Had to get up outta thea bruh." He shook his head as he examined Ro's car. Monte was really into cars and was planning on upping his collection before he got locked up. "What year is this?"

"Oh this is just a 2020 nothing serious," Ro said unlocking the doors as Monte put his belongings in the backseat. "This nicer den a mug."

"See you been in there too long, it's way better versions than this out there," Ro said hopping into the driver's seat. "You hungry?"

"Hell yea boa, we can stop at a damn McDonalds for all I care." Monte huffed making Ro laugh. "Pops yo first meal out ain't finna be no mc Donalds."

"Ion care what it is, as long as it ain't oatmeal," Monte said relaxing in his seat as Ro drove to IHOP.

⇣⇣⇣

"So catch me up what's been going on with you," Monte asked while cutting into his strawberry and banana pancakes.

"Not shit for real, making money, keeping my girl and her daughter straight," Ro said sipping on his tea that he was drinking even though he was getting on Yas about how it was nasty.