39

Chapter 39
The Kiss

Y.D.L.R - Tory Lanez
Nothing Left To Say - Mint Condition

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||75°𝙵𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 18𝚝𝚑 ||  11:28 𝚊𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||75°𝙵
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 18𝚝𝚑 || 11:28 𝚊𝚖
————————————————————

"Motherrr." I say unlocking the front door. "I'm in the kitchen baby."

"Hey momma." I say letting out a breath before we share a hug. "Hey my favorite daughter."

"I'm your only daughter." I chuckle. "And that makes you my favorite, what brings you over here, you ain't working?"

"No, I had a doctors appointment today." I trail while sitting down at the kitchen table. "You just had one though you okay?"

"I wasn't feeling good at alllllll, so I scheduled one." I say rubbing my forehead.

"Girl spit it out what they say?" She said sitting across from me. "I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god, you foreal." She cheesed while clapping but stopped when she saw my face. "Why are you not happy baby?"

"Momma, me and Darian's relationship is not in good space right now." I say while rubbing my head."Oh no, I find this hard to believe, you better talk to me girl."

"Ok so that day we dropped Kali over here for Skai's birthday, I was talking with Laila and he had left without telling me anything, and he had left to go pick up his ex."

"Why would he be doing that? Cmon fill me in all the way." She said moving her hand in a circular motion.

"Momma the whole thing is crazy, she made him believe she was dead for three years, but she was pregnant when she left, and now he thinks that's his baby, but like I'm not upset about that. It's just like he's being sneaky and lying to me, and it reminds me too much of Lovell, so I told him I needed space before I blew things way over proportion." I vented and my momma nodded slowly.

"Did you give him a reason to wanna hide this?"She asked and I sat back in the seat." He thinks I don't like her."

"Well do you?"

"It's not that I don't like her, I don't like how she came back and it changed the way he acted, I'm not tryna sound selfish but all he talks about is his son, when not too long ago he was telling me how he didn't even know if it was his. She messed his head up before she even left out his life, and then she comes back and he starts acting with past memories more than his head."

"Listen, baby, I can't take sides because you also gotta realize how he's feeling about all this too, it's a lot for him to handle also, and you're not gonna wanna hear this but, I guarantee he still loves and cares for her in ways you wouldn't be happy about, but you cant dictate and judge his emotions because you can't see them from your viewpoint." She said reaching her hand over to touch mine.