42

Chapter 42
DNA

Still Yours - Bryson Tiller

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||80°𝙵April 24th || 2:33 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||80°𝙵
April 24th || 2:33 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"Hell nah something ain't adding up." K3 said catching me and Bleu's attention.

"K3 whatchu talking bout?" Bleu said looking up from his MacBook. We were looking up the cost cost of equipment for our studio.

"I've been looking for this nigga everywhere, tryna track his locations and allat, but go back to Ni birthday how the fuck that nigga even know where we was at." He asked and I sat back thinking the same thing.

"Aye aye what's that shordy name that be coming around for Yas and Nia." Bleu asked snapping his fingers.

"Who Londyn?" I questioned. "Yea her, do she be around Yas like that?"

"Nah the last time, she came around was Laila birthday I think." I said. "You think she dropped our drop?"

"Nyomi said she cut off Quay, she said some shit about him fucking around while he was still laying up with her."K3 said thinking.

"Okay what that gotta with Londyn?" Bleu asked. "Aint she pregnant?"

"You saying Londyn got pregnant by Quay?" I ask. "That ain't adding up, wasn't she in like Cali or some shit."

"She graduated in December and said some shit about moving back to Atl, so I don't know hit up Nia and ask or sum," I said as my phone went off.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Gmail                10s Ago
23andMe
Your results are here!
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯