𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Prologue
Blinded

Best Thing - Inayah

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚈𝚊𝚜 & 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊📍|| 68°𝙵𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 22𝚗𝚍 || 8:05𝚙𝚖 || 3 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚈𝚊𝚜 & 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊📍|| 68°𝙵
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 22𝚗𝚍 || 8:05𝚙𝚖 || 3 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘
————————————————————

"BAE" Draco yelled as he walked in the house, all loud waking up 6 month old Kali.

"Damnit Lovell, I just got her to sleep." Yasmine muttered under her breath.

Getting use to being a mother was getting to Yasmine, especially when she's been stuck in the house the past few months taking care of Kali. She had Draco and he was a big help whenever he was home, but lately he's been gone coming back home way later than usual.

Yas didn't wanna assume or accuse him of cheating especially when he was the one bringing in the money providing Yas with anything she could possibly want.

"I'm in the room." She said loud enough for him to hear as she turned off the swing and picked Kali out of it to calm her down.

"Oh shit did I wake her up?" He said walking in the room with chic-fil-a for Yasmine and another bag that he placed at the foot of the bed where she couldn't see. She just nodded as she sat back on the bed as he walked over to her before kissing her and placing the food on the nightstand.

"You okay?" He asked leaning on the bed.

"Yea I'm fine, how was your day?" Yasmine asked as she laid Kali down on her stomach.

"It was straight, what y'all two do today?" He says pointing between Kali and Yas

"Your mother came over and spent time with Kali for awhile, but other than that nothing." Yas said with a weary look on her face that Draco caught.

"Baby you know you can tell me, whenever you wanna go out or do something, i'll let you take the car and you can do whatever." Draco sighed.

"Nah it's fine, I just-" Yas says before being cut off by Kali crying. Yas blew out a breath and covered her face with her hands, before Draco picked up Kali. "Go outside and calm yaself down."

With that being said she left out the room for a few minutes. When she came back in Kali was in the bassinet sleep while Draco was in the bathroom. He left his phone out and it dinged so Yas looked.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
    iMessage 30s Ago
   (xxx)-xxx-xxxx
    Meet tonight??
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯