23

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 72°𝙵𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 11||  1:32 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 72°𝙵
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 11|| 1:32 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"Um Yea you can put those upstairs in the rooms with the doors open." Yasmine says to the furniture people as they bring in Kali's new bed and their new mattresses. Ro had dropped her back off this morning before he went to do some plays.

After they put Kali's bed together they left out and Yas walked them out before she saw a lady walking up her steps.

"Hi i'm Jessica from across the street." She says introducing herself.

"Hi it's nice too meet you." Yas says keeping it short before turning around to walk back inside her house since she still had alot to do before tonight.

"Wait before you go back inside, I would just like to inform you that we have a curfew that everyone in the neighborhood agreed to, and it's no loud music or noise after the gates lock."

"Um okay what are you trying to get at?" Yas asked raising her eyebrows.

"Well last night I saw that you had alot of people over and the music coming from their cars were pretty loud if you ask me." She says leaning on to Yasmine's porch.

"Well I didn't ask you, it's not a crime to play music, and I'm a grown woman whoever I have over my house isn't my next door neighbors business or concern."

"Well people like you don't last too long like in this neighborhood i've seen it with my own eyes, and i'll just have you know that i'm head member of the neighborhood board."

"People like me? Jalisa or whatever ever your name is get off my porch before I give you something to go tell yo lil council about." Yas said rolling her eyes before walking up her porch.

"It's Jessica, and you're so rude." She says dramatically as Yas goes in her house slamming the door.

"Top flight security of the world face ass." She mumbled before going upstairs to decorate Kali's room.

As she decorated the room her phone rung.

Best 💕
Incoming Call...
Accept| Decline

"BITCHHHHH." Nia says happily into the phone.

"Ouu what happeneddd." Yas cheesed. She loved hearing her bestfriend happy, especially after what she's been going thru the past month.

"I GOT MY LICENSE BITCHHHH." She said excitedly. The past few weeks she had been working on her requirements to get her license to legally do nails.

"Oh my god i'm soo proud of you." Yas coo'd.