Climate Change

Hot water makes me feel burning inside. I'm freaking serious because today it's the freaking first day of school.

It makes me feel lonely and loneliness love me though! Argh, jeez, if I can absent anytime I would absent for the whole year.

"Honey, please hurry up! You're going to be late for school," Mom said.

I went out of the comfort room and I proceed to my room. I wear my tank tops, leggings and sweater.

Seems it's the first day of school we can wear casual clothing. I unplugged the charger and unlock my phone screen.

I fix myself and get my earphones, plugged it and choose a song to play.

I proceed downstairs, I get a sandwich and go to school. I left the house without giving my mom a goodbye kiss.

Here it is! The freaking fields of punishment for the present year!I entered the campus and reviewed my section in the bulletin board.

Okay, seems I have no close friends here tsk tsk misfortune sucks. How can you do this Fortuna?!

The location of my hell room is in the left corner of the second floor. I opened the door and it feels like the executionist were staring at me. I still hear backbites from these people...

I walk along and when I arrived at my favorite spot and that's the back seat near the window... Fixing the position of my glasses, I sat and the bell rang. All of the students got inside their respective classrooms. Here is the hatest part of my wrath life, introducing yourself to the class. I ate 24 pieces of Mentos for this moment...

"Okay," our adviser, Mrs. Stanley called. "Let me call Mireinne Emerzia Grim," she added.

Shoots! I'm going to be dead! I have to go now.....

"Hey E-everyone, I'm Mireinne Emerzia Grim, I'm 14 years old," I said and I hurriedly went to my seat. However, Mrs. Stanley was not satisfied.

"Go back Ms. Grim and tell us about yourself," she said.

"Non capisco," I said to myself. Meaning you say? Well... I don't understand its the meaning.

I stood and did what she said.

"I can finish reading novel books in just one day and I play video games on weekends," I told them.

"What was your plan on this school year?" Mrs. Stanley asked.

"Focus on my studies and be alone," I said.

Everybody made gossips and the class resumed. Suddenly, I felt that there's a ghost behind the back of the girl but I don't mind. However, while that girl is telling about herself after my turn, I noticed that the ghost became closer to her. Or maybe I was just seeing things here...

It feels like I'm being stared by someone but I can't lean because I am answering my math guide book's exercises. Time passed and it is recess time.

"Yo, Mireinne," oh, an unknown guy disturbed me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked coldly.

"Seriously, Mireinne? You do not even know me?!" he said. "I'm Keith Edward Reed," he added.

"Leave me alone," I told him. I knew him but I don't want to deal with this popular guy.

"Seriously, we are classmates don't you ever say that I can't talk to you," he said.

"You can't talk to a loner," I told him. BAM! That's a great impact though! Bitch please, I'm a philosopher!

"Jeez," he paused. "I wanted to ask if you saw what I saw a moment ago."

"You mean a ghost?" I asked and I showed him my sketch of the ghost I saw.

"How did you know that I'm referring to this thing?" He asked.

"It's pretty obvious," I told him. Another BAM!

After Recess, the class hours continued. As lunch time arrived, I went to the park and I took my lunch there. However the girl that I just saw this morning wants to take her lunch with me. I stayed calm...

"What's your name?" I asked coldly.

"I just introduced myself a while ago," she said.

"I am not listening at that time," I told her.

"Oh I see..."

"I'm Aiah Jane Irvin," she added.

I think the ghost is devouring her soul and body. I take off my cross necklace, put it on the table and the ghost had lost its mind. I made the sign of the cross and prayed silently. I focused and as I opened my eyes, the ghost disappeared.

"You prayed too long," she said.

I continued eating and I hurriedly went back to the classroom.

"Hey," Mr. Popular Guy (Keith) said. "How did you do that?" he asked.

"None of your business," I replied then we sat on our respective seats.

"Come on tell me," he said.

I leaned at him and gave him a tiger look.

"I'm just curious," he said.

"Faith," I told him and I continued solving my math guide book.

As the day end, he is still interested on how to do it. He was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOYING!!!!!