Encounter!

Dad brought his plate and utensils to the sink. Then, he went back to his seat.

“Honey your mom-“he said. However, he fell asleep. He is very drunk. I carried him upstairs. I knew I was strong enough to carry him. However, I am still thinking about mom. What was dad trying to say to me? As we arrived at his bedroom, I lay him down there, cover him with blanket and give him a forehead kiss. As I leaned at the side table, I saw a letter that was addressed to dad. However, I think dad wants to puke. Seems like there is a pail under the bed, I used it for his vomiting process. I guess it is his first time to drink alcoholic beverages. After that, I went to my room then proceed to the bathroom to have a half bath of myself. I checked the time after bathing. It is 8:55 PM. I need to sleep now. I locked the house, turn off everything and proceed to my room to change my clothes and rest. Before that, I set the alarm clock at 4:00 AM so that I can prepare anything tomorrow.

Zzz…

Kring! KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG! 4:00 AM is here. Rise and shine because it's the another day. I go downstairs. Open the fridge and oh, there's little food left.

 Okay, I'll make a sandwich and I need to cook the tuna for me and dad's lunch. Wait, I changed my mind, the tuna will be dad's lunch and I will buy noodles later.

"What's with the beautiful smell huh?" Dad asked while dizzily walking down the stairs.

"I'm cooking dad for your lunch," I told him.

"Eh?" Dad exclaimed. "You don't have to do that."

"I have to, because I'm on a hurry," I told him.

"Did you just make sandwich for your breakfast?" he asked.

"Yes, because I'm a time conscious gal," I told him.

After cooking, I proceed to the bathroom and I go upstairs to change clothes. I go downstairs so that I can arrange everything on my bag.  I ate my sandwich, toothbrushing and off to go. However, I forgot to give dad a goodbye kiss.

I walk hurriedly. 

As I am about to arrive at the school, BAM! 

"Ouch!" the both of us said. I looked at the girl. She's the girl that  I am talking about. She has that black wavy hair and black eyes. But she's cute by the way. No malice okay? 

"I'm sorry, I should have look at my way," I said while touching my forehead.

"It's alright," she said.

"B-by the way I-i'm Emerzia Grim," I introduced myself. I hate introducing myself but there's no way I can prevent it from happening. It's just like my life was a total mess.

"Luella Madelene Bloss," she said coldly.

"Uhm okay Luella, see you around!" I told her and I left.

She has that frown face of hers. I don't know why. 

I proceed to the classroom and the class started. Mr. popular guy just pinched me but I ignored it. Recess time came and Mr. Popular Guy is following me. I stopped and he bumped his body into my back. 

"Ow!" He said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Uhm, I was just wondering if you knew the girl you just met before?" he asked.

"Yes, I just met her, but it seems I familiarize her face," I told him. "Why?" I asked.

"Uhm, I think there's something that I fear about her," he said.

"You know, we've better to buy our snack or else we will faint," I told him. We hurriedly buy our snacks and go back to the classroom. However, the class started quickly.

Lunch came, I hurriedly went to the canteen to buy noodles. Good thing, I am the first person to buy there. After buying noodles, I go back.

"You've better stay away from Luella," Mr. Popular Guy said.

"Why should I do that?" I asked. "She's harmless."

"I knew her, Zia, so you've better to stay away from her," he said.

"Is there a scientific explanation why you want me to stay away from Luella?" I asked him while eating my noodles.

"She calls the dead," he said.

"Eh?" I exclaimed. "Why she need to do that?"

"That's the question that I can't answer," he said.

Seriously? She's too cute to call a dead person! No, I don't want to believe him.

"If your facts were true, let me see it," I told him.

"What?" he asked.

"Her house," I told him.

"Okay, later?" he asked.

"Yes," I told him coldly.

As dismissal came, we hurriedly went out of the campus. I went to the house so that I can use the bike. I changed my clothes and I brought my bike with me. As I am about to open the door, Mr. Popular Guy is already there.

We went to the east of the city, in the old village. I followed MPG's lead. But there's something that I hate in this village and that's the loneliness. As we arrived, we saw the darkest house of all the houses here. It has a torch outside. But I saw a sign that "Keep out or you will be curse."

Is this her house? I can't believe it. As I looked at the window of her house, I saw many ghosts that I want to dispose with. As I planned to go, MPG grabbed my hand. I knew that expression on his face saying "Don't". However, I want to go.

"We'll do with this later okay?" he said.

"She's in a great danger," I whispered.

"We can't just offense," he said. He grabbed me to our bikes and we rode back to our village.

I let him get inside the house.

"I hope you'll understand," he said.

" I understand," I answered.

"Here," he said. He handed me an envelope.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just open it," he said.

I opened the envelope and it's all the reports of Luella. Her behaviour and everything that she have done during school year.

"She has good grades but her attitude makes her grades very low," he said.

"I've better go now and see you tomorrow," he said.

"okay, see you," I answered.

Is this the attitude of Luella? I never expected this. She's the cute but quiet person I've met. How could this be? I just encountered her but she's a shy type person though. I know there's a reason of her sudden rebellion but I need to find out. This is just for the sake of her safety.