Astral Projection

The next day came. Did I just said that all over again when I start a chapter? Well, pardon me. I have no ideas on how to make introduction since first day of school. Also, I am not in the mood of entertainment when there's problem around. I'm really serious about problems. Even if it's not my problem I am willing to help. Oh jeez, did I just forgot my sudden change? Uhm, I think my sudden change is still here. The one who wants to be alone well, erase that for now since MPG is always pestering on my back.

"Yo!" MPG greeted. Well, I ignored it.

"I have a plan!" he said.

I just raised my eyebrows that tells that "What is it?".

"We're going to have a ghost hunting!" he said.

I just tilted my head and slapping my palms to my forehead.

"What? Isn't that cool enough?" he asked.

"Haven't you noticed that I'm the only one who fights and you are the one who always in danger and doesn't even know how to protect himself from those spirits! Now, you want to have ghost hunting that could risk your own life you bastard!" I said. I noticed that everyone in the class were shocked.

"Ignore us," I told them. Then, they continue to their paranormal activity, ah no! Activity, I mean.

"Okay, sorry, I just wanted to learn the things you've done, I don't want to be dependent on you," he said. 

I fixed the position of my eyeglasses. Then, I answered.

"Okay, do you have a big faith on God?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I really have a big faith on God," he said.

"You're good for training," I told him.

"Can we practice later? I am so excited," he said. Jeez, this guy is so childish.

"Okay, Since dad told me yesterday that he won't be home. But he will come back on Monday," I told him.

"Really? Can I go to your house? We'll have sleepover!" he said. I am too shocked. Seriously? Sleepover with him? Ewness! I want to puke! I want to puke!

"Why would you do that? Are you gay?" I asked.

"Hell, no," he said.

"Then my decision on the sleepover thingy is no," I told him.

"Why? Do I need to be gay for you to say yes?" he asked with a puppy eyes. Screw this guy.

"Hell no," I answered.

"Come on, I want sleep over!" He said. Here it goes his annoying tone again. Argh! I get my earphones and plugged it in while answering the math guide book. He keep pinching me. However, I ignored it just like he doesn't exist in this world. 

I realized that everybody went to their seats and I recognized that our president of the class, Melvin Kenric Cross has an amazing announcement well maybe not. I unplugged my earphones and listen to him.

"Guys, I want you to know that it's our time to have no classes," he said. Is he singing because what he was singing was somekind of lyrics of a song.

"What?" They exclaimed.

"Our subject teachers and even our adviser will have a whole seminar and I am informed that we need to go home," he said.

"Thanks for the info!" they screamed. The class started packed up. I hurriedly arranged my things. Then, went to Melvin. I pinch him and he leaned.