Curse

"YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF, GHOST SLAYER," somebody's voice said. I think she's crazy.

I saw a voodoo doll that represents myself. Seriously, SHE'S A WITCH! I felt the pain from those needles.

"YOU WILL SUFFER," she said. " IT SERVES AS THE PAYMENTOF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!"

I woke up. I got an instant headache.

"Ugh," I mumbled. "Just tell where you hiding your voodoo doll you filthy witch."

"Hey," Mr. Popular Guy called. "What happened?"

"Nothing," I said. "Just a headache."

I arranged my things and went home. As I arrived at my house, I encountered dad and I gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

"Why so early, honey?" Dad asked.

"I got a headache, dad," I told him. "Where's mom?"

"I don't know when I arrived here she's gone and I tried to text her but she did not respond to my texts and calls," he said.

Where she could be? It's the first time for mom to be not at home when I arrive.

"Let's eat, Zia," dad said.

"Okay, after this, I'll go upstairs," I told him.

We eat together. After cleaning the table, I proceed upstairs to have some rest. I changed my clothes and went to bed.

"Nyahoi, nyahoi!" Oh god, it's my cellphone.

From: Jae

Yo, people! We will have a meet-up at the mall on Friday from which we will start our two-night sleepover for our hangout. We will have the sleepover at my penthouse. See ya! XO XO 

I replied, "okay, I will go."

From: Mommy Arlene

Honey, I'll be home in 2 weeks because I have emergency seminars and meetings in those weeks, okay? Love you. <3

Wait, why she did not text dad instead? I went downstairs.

"Dad," I called.

"What is it, honey?" he asked.

"Mom will be home in 2 weeks because she has emergency seminars and meetings in those weeks," I told him.

"Why she did not tell me so?" He asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Okay, honey, you need to rest for now," he said.

"Uhm, dad, on Friday, me and my classmates in Grade 7 will have a meet-up at the mall and Jae texted me that we will have two-night sleepover at their penthouse," I told him.

"Oh, don't worry honey, I'll be the one to drive you to the mall on Friday," he told me.

"Okay,good night, dad," I told him and I proceed upstairs. I am still thinking on how to get rid of this headache.

(Author's turn)

Meanwhile, on the east of the city, there is a village, in that village, there stood a house of an occult member. She always making dolls on her own since she was a kid. She is more black on her soul. She always hide in a black suit. Her eyes were pitch black. She has that wavy black hair. She was abandoned by her parents because she was a disgrace of the family but still her parents still support her needs. Whenever she's around, she brings bad luck of the family. Since then, she hates family of other people. Her house was always dark at night but it had a torch outside. Behind the fence, there stood a sign. "Keep out or you will be curse".