The Scriptures

No class today because it's weekend! Phew... I woke up and checked on Fia. 

O.O

Fia? Where in the world is she? I proceed downstairs... There's no one down there. Even a single clue. I go to MPG's room.

"MPG!" I called. Unfortunately, he didn't bother my call on him. I tried to pinch but all he did was, hug me.

"Zia, oh my Zia," he said. I slapped him on the face, release from his hug and he woke up.

"Am I dreaming?" he asked.

"You're awake dumbass, we need to find someone," I told him.

"I'm home!" Fia called.

I went out of his room. Then, I found out that Fia brought goods.

"What are you suppose to cook Fia?" I asked.

"Hmm, it's bake, Sis Em," she said. Sis Em eh? There's already butterflies in my stomach....

"What are you suppose to bake?" I asked.

"Red Velvet Cookies with white chocolate chips!" she exclaimed. Oh my goose, cravings here... 

"What?" MPG asked.

"Never Mind!" We exclaimed. We're totally sisters by heart. <3 <3

I helped her in baking. I am getting excited of her cookies. However, I'm hungry so I ate the bread that Fia brought home too. I slice the bread and put on the Nutella. Mmmmmm..... Yummy.... While I'm indulging my food, someone is in the outside of our house. 

"I'm going to open it," Fia volunteered.

"No, I'll be the one to open it, just continue what you are doing," I told her. I went out of the house, open the gate and...

"Munchie!" Ciana Minett, my munchie as in my bestfriend for life is here! I never expected that she will visit me. We gave each other a warm hug.

"Come in," I told her.

As we enter the house, she was so surprised to see Fia.

"Is that your relative?" she asked.

"My relative at heart," I told her.

"Eh? So you're not relatives?" she asked.

"Nope, but we still good at each other," I told her.

I let Fia finish her baking moments. Then, Ciana and I were having a great time on talking. When she realized that MPG is here.

"Why is he here?" she whispered.

"His mother let him have a sleepover here," I told her.

O.O <------ that's her reaction.

"But I can't help it though," I told her.

"Zia, I will let James come here okay?" he said.

"Sure," I told him. Jeez, James again...

"Fia, did you bake many cookies?" I asked Fia.

"Yes, Sis Em," she said.

"She's cute you know that?"Ciana said.

She told me, that she love Fia's burning red hair. However, Ciana pulled me to our garden of our house.

"Zia, I came here fo one concern," she told me.

"What is it Ciana?" I asked.

"I have read something on my deceased grandma's files," she told me.