Quarter!

Friday came and I'm so excited.

"You will be dismiss early later, right?" Dad asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Then, I will be the one to bring your things for the sleepover and I'll pick you up later okay?" he said.

"Yes and thank you dad," I answered.

He gave me a goodbye kiss before I left. I bid him goodbye and start walking.

When I arrived, I saw a girl in a black vest and black bag but I sense something on her. Well, never mind. I proceed to my classroom. I sat and read the textbook. Suddenly, my eyesight became pitch black and I realized that someone covered my eyes.

"Mr. Popular Guy, please knock it off," I guessed and he uncovered my eyes. I have good guess today eh? It's really, Mr. Popular Guy. Instead of smiling, I ignored him.

The class started. Since we will have a half day today because Teachers are busy on something. When the class ended, I texted dad to pick me up.  After a few minutes, he picked me up and we went to the venue. My dad said take care and be careful to me. I told him that Everything's going to be fine in two nights. Now, I already met Jae seems like we've never encountered each other in school. As we are complete, we went to Jae's penthouse to have a sleepover. As usual, boys were separated from girls. We gathered at the living room to have a movie marathon. Seems majority of us love the horror movies, we watch it. When the food is ready, we ate our dinner. Good timing, the movie is finished! After that, we clean the table. Then, we have our sharing experiences time or open forum. After that, the TRUTH OR DARE (spin the bottle). The one who spun the bottle is Geb. Then the bottle, turned to Nico's side.

"Truth or Dare?" Geb asked.

"Dare," Nico answered.

"Hmmm," Geb thinks.... Finally, she already knew her dare.

"Do the nose to nose with Dianne while squishing her cheeks and while singing Going Down For Real," Geb commanded.

I knew Nico was daring so he can still do that dare without a tracing blush on his face. When he sang the verses, he squished Dianne's cheeks. As the chorus came he started the nose to nose, everybody in the room took a photo of them.

After that, Nico spun the bottle and it pointed at Eric.

"Truth or Dare?" Nico asked.

"Dare," Eric answered.

"Eric, show me again the moment you and Zia hugged each other during the interpretation in English class and you need to dance. Slow dance, do the slow dance," Nico said. Wait, what? I'm going to kill this guy.

"You need to do it, Zia!" Jae cheered.

I go to his side and we hugged. Then, we did the slow dance. After that, Eric spun the bottle and it pointed at Jae.

"Jae, truth or dare?" Eric asked.

"Truth," she said.

"Okay, what's your worst embarrasing moment of your life?" he asked. Good question, the fact about Jae is that she had lots of embarassing moments last school year.

"When I'm trying to make senpai notice me but she don't want to notice me," Jae answered. Everybody in the room laughed.

"Okay guys, let's sleep for now," Jae said.

Fast forward... After the sleepover, I went to the mall but I am thinking if I need to buy food since I am at the mall. I buy a box of pizza, pepsi, 2 lasagnas and two chicken with rice. Then, I went home. When I opened the door, dad is sitting in the couch while drinking beer.

"What happened dad?" I asked. "Why are you drinking?"

"Let's save it later, honey," he said. "Did you brought food?"

"Yes," I said. "Let's eat."

I'm worried about him. It's the first time I saw him being drunk. However, I prepare the table for the dinner.

"Honey, I need to tell you something," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's all about your mom," he said.

What's with mom? Is there something that mom did not tell me?