Severe

The convict's child shall be pour with darkness.

That sentence is written in the notebook. It makes me think of Luella. She's already in the darkness. I hold the locket tightly. I am worried about her but I need to be distant also because I'm going near to her, there would be a possibility that the prophecy might be fulfill. I talked to Akemi a while ago but she told me that Luella is still in her dark side. She never talk to the class or even do the task.

"You need to change," a voice called. I have no idea where it came from. It's the same voice as mine.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your dark side," the voice said.

"You've got to be kidding me," I told the voice.

"It's time," the voice said.

I felt something that devours my soul and mind.

"Stop it!" I screamed. Then, I realized that I already saw my body who still on the move. Who is the soul inside my body? I tried to get back but I can't. What in the world?

I looked everywhere. However, I need to know the truth. I need to know why I can't go back to my body! I have to travel like a soul here. Think, Zia...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Wait, I need to find my mom. Good thing, dad won't be coming home in 5 days. However, there's a bad thing here. My body seems to have a wrath inside it. I've got to do something.

"Zia," a voice called.

"MPG?" I asked.

"Zia, leave your body for a moment I know you can't go back," he said.

"Are you insane? How would I survive?" I asked.

"You have to, Zia, your body is being sucked up with darkness, I need you to seek your mother,"he said.

"Okay, just wait for me," I told him.

Since I have the teleportation ability , I can detect my mom so easily. I don't think this is the good idea. I saw my mom having a lunch with the guy I met at the grocery store.

"Louis, is she really okay?" mom asked.

"Yeah, she's fine honey don't worry," Louis said and he kissed her.

What in the world is happening here? I never expected that she's with him in 2 weeks. I need to leave. Wait, I need to teleport to where dad is. Now, I'm at the bar, yeah, time flows fast in the invisible world. Now, I saw dad drinking beer again. I have no idea why. I came to his side and I'm going to telepath. Now, I saw what he is thinking. It was Mom hanging out with Louis.

"Dad," I called.

"Zia?" he asked on his mind.

"Dad, I already knew the truth about mom," I told him.

"Why are you in my mind honey?" He asked.

"I am travelling by my soul now because I can't come back to my body since it's being devoured by darkness," I told him.

"Oh no," he said.

"What's the matter?" I said.

"The curse will be fulfill in no time honey, I am also aware that you have 5 days," he told me.

"5 days to fix it," he said.

"What am I suppose to do?" I asked.

"You have to seek your mom for she knows everything behind the curse," he said.

"No, I don't want to," I told him while I can't hold my tears.

"You have to honey," he said.

"I have to go, bye dad," I told him and I left. I go back to my house. I encountered Fia and she saw me. I have to find something in this house. It's the secret behind everything. God! The notebook! I need it. I need to teleport. Good thing, my body left it in the school. I carried it and teleport to my house.

Fia did the astral projection.

"Sis Em, what happened?" she asked.

"My body is being devoured by darkness," I told her.

"What?" She exclaimed

"Maybe it's one of Aradia's minions," I told her.

"Then, we should attack," she suggested.

"No, it's a wrong move," I told her.

"Then, we need Keith here," she said.

"I don't think so," I told her.

I think Keith is looking at my body so I don't need to interfere. Ugh! I need to telepath him.

"MPG," I called.

"Don't worry I took care of your body unfortunately, it was at Luella's domain," he said.

"Oh no," I mumbled.

"Don't worry, all you have to do is to finish the things you have to do," he said.

"Be careful," I told him.

"I'm always safe when you said those words," he said. Then, I cut it out.

"Sis, what are you planning?" Fia asked.

"I need to cast a spell," I told her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Just let me do it," I told her.

I used my teleport and telepath skill for luring the principal's mind.

"No class in five days because you need to have a relaxation and meeting with the teachers," I whispered.

The principal wake up and called the teachers of our school. I can hear the thoughts of the teachers. Mission accomplished. Now, I need to proceed to the next level and that's my mother.