I love it when we're together - pjs

Love ! Where's my maroon necktie ? I need it " Jay loudly asked .. Heeseung was at the bathroom taking a bath . Soon , the door creaked a bit with Heeseung peeking from it . Jay chuckled .

" The one you bought last week or the one I gave you ? " he asked .. patiently waiting for Jay to answer .

" The one you gave me love . It's my favorite " Jay said and winked at him . Heeseung just rolled his eyes .

" Oh that one .. It's still at the laundry , you used that the other day . I haven't made time to wash it .. just use your other neckties " He said and closed the bathroom door .

He heard Jay whined , saying it's his favorite and he wants to use it today but what can they do ? So he just let a groan and continue to wash himself , ignoring his lover .

After he came out , Jay was still sitting at their bed and waiting for him with a black necktie on his hand . Heeseung knows he's waiting for him to knot it for him .

" Love , didn't I teach you how to knot your necktie before ? Why are you still waiting for me ?" Heeseung said while getting something to wear .

" I want you to do it love .. please ~" Jay said , acting awkwardly cute but for some reasons , Heeseung didn't felt disgusted . Instead , he hurriedly dressed up to attend the need of his lover .

Once he's done with the tie , he also fixed his collar to make him look more neat . Jay just gave him a loving gaze . They're like a married couple .

" Thank you so much love " Jay said then pecked him on the lips .

Heeseung smiled once Jay moved away from him . He's so sweet to him and he love the feeling .

The both of them went downstairs to eat their breakfast that Jay made . It's his duty everyday to cook for the both of them . He always love it whenever Heeseung would enjoy his cooked meals .

" Love , you know what .. this is the best egg omelette I ever tasted " Heeseung said , praising his boyfriend's made dish . It's a bit exaggerated but it's normal for him , he's like that always .

Jay chuckled when he heard it , thinking that it's just a normal omelette but felt happy that his boyfriend likes it .

" Love , you don't have to exaggerate it everytime you're complimenting me or my dish . Don't make it obvious that you really love me that much "

" Whatever you say , I'm just loving it . " Heeseung rolled his eyes before he finished his own food and went to the sink to wash their used utensils .

Suddenly a pair or hands crawled in Heeseung's waist that's obviously from Jay . He felt Jay rested his chin on his shoulder and he just smiled . He loves it whenever Jay is like this . He never changed even after five years .

" I love you ~" Jay said before pecking the right side of his cheek .

" hmm .. "

" Where's my I love you too ? " Jay complained when he didn't get one .. He felt the vibration from his body as Heeseung laughed .

" Okay , I love you too " Heeseung said before turning his head to peck him on his lips . Jay smiled after but dropped when the older poked his nose and leave some bubbles on it .

" aww , you're so cute love " Heeseung said while giggling

" Whatever you say , love . " He said and laughed together with him . He can't be upset longer when it's Heeseung .

Soon , Heeseung finished washing the dishes with Jay still hugging him from the back . It's like that every morning and they didn't get tired of it .

" Love , don't you think we're getting late ? " Heeseung said while he combs his hair for the last time .

" Nope , we still have ten minutes to cuddle " Jay said before pulling Heeseung at the couch . Heeseung was taken aback from the sudden action and couldn't react to it right away that he ended falling in Jay's lap .

" Love , you're making our uniforms wrinkle . You don't know my efforts in ironing them " he complained but loved it when he's cuddling with Jay

" I appreciate your efforts in every single thing you do , my love ~ i love you " he peppered him with kisses that made Heeseung to giggle .

He pushed him lightly to stop him from what's he's doing and stood up .

" Love , enough with cuddles .. we must go now "

" Okay , okay .. don't be mad . "

" I'm not mad though , "

" You're getting into it in a few seconds so I must go and start the car before you throw something on me again " Jay said before rushing outside of their shared apartment . He knows the older will nag at him if they'll be late for work again because it happened many times because he wanted to cuddle .

" Hmm , he's really cute whenever he's afraid of me " Heeseung said then chuckled .. he's not a bossy type but Jay is afraid of him when he acts superior . Plus the fact that he's older than him but most of the time , he's submissive to Jay .