I don't want to lose you - lhs

" Mom , what are you talking about ? " Jake was ashamed that his mom is talking nonsense right now . He looked at Heeseung who also had perplexed expression .

" Seung , sorry my mom is just joking . Don't mind it . " He panicked .

" Ma'am , I didn't signed up for this . " Heeseung finally spoke from a moment of silence . He didn't expect Jake's mom would pull out something like this . 

Sure he doesn't want Jake to marry someone else but being in a set up like this is a bit too much . Like , they aren't even a couple to start with . He isn't ready yet.

But when Jake heard it , he felt unwanted . He thinks Heeseung really doesn't want him by the way he said those .

The woman chuckled , she already got the reactions she wants .

" Oh my goodness , kids . Don't stress yourselves . It's just a joke . "

Both of them felt relieved .

" So why is he here ? And how did you both knew each other ? Did I skipped out something ?" Jake questioned the lady in front of him . She's so suspicious that Jake squinted his eyes , staring at her .

" I just told him you're going to get married . He's here to stop you . "

Heeseung felt a bit ashamed . He doesn't know why . Maybe the idea of him stoping Jake from getting married is so dumb because in the first place , he's just a friend .

" WHAT ?? Who said I'm getting married ? And to whom ? Oh my gosh mom why are you making up things ??! This is so embarrassing . " He said , feeling embarrassed . Sure , his mom really knows how to embarrass him infront of people . " Oh god , I'm sorry Seung . Mom lied to you and made you come here . I'm so sorry "

Heeseung who heard all of it just stood there , unable to speak . So he just got pranked by a middle aged lady ? No wonder she took care of all the transportation fees and even offered to pay his one week sales in the flower shop . She's so suspicious since he met her . He just wished he never fell for her prank .

" Mom , what are you waiting for ? Say sorry to him . Oh my gosh , you caused a huge trouble . He's a busy person . He had his business but he left it to come here , to stop me from getting married . Omg , you came here for me , sweetheart ??!" He asked the older when he realized that Heeseung came to stop him .

" Y-yeah ?" Heeseung managed to answer . " And I thought Sophia is your fiance "

Sophia who was at her phone the whole time looked up at them .

" What the hell ? Why would I marry my cousin ? That's gross " She said then left them .  She even cringed as she was so disgusted by the thought .

Jake's mom just laughed at them . Jake shooted her some death glares . He can't believe he got a mom like this .

" Oh my . I'll just leave you two . And I'm sorry Heeseung . I hope you'll enjoy your stay here . You can stay here as long as you want . You can even live with us if you want to "

She just waved at them and proceeds to walk upstairs . Jake facepalms himself . He's so done .

" Sweetheart , I'm sorry for what my mom caused you . I promise she won't do this to you anymore . Oh gosh , what should I do to make her stop from being a prankster ?"

Heeseung just chuckled . He's already there so it's okay . He'll just use this as a chance to explore the place . And he found it funny how Jake's mom fooled him . It's fine as long as he wasn't hurt and he's with Jake .

" Don't mind it Jake . It's okay . I was surprised at first but it's completely fine . I also wanted to be with you . "

By his statement , Jake felt butterflies . Because why would he attack his heart like this ? He isn't ready for an explosive burst of butterflies . He can't help but to smile .

" Ahh , I love your smiles  " Heeseung added when he saw him smiling .

" Stop ! You're making me blush . "

" Why ? I love seeing your rosy cheeks . You look cute in those " he said , teasing him even more .

" Ahh ! But hey , you came here for me .. is that true ? I mean , you don't want me to marry someone else ? Oh my god , don't give me false hopes , sweetheart "

Heeseung once again chuckled . Jake is so cute .

" Yeah , I don't want you to enter a situation that will make you suffer in the future . And as your mom had said , I'm the one who can stop you so I came here . But then , it's not true so I'll leave now " he said as he grabbed his luggage . He's just joking though , he's not even planning on leaving anytime soon . He still wants to have bonding time with Jake .

" I'm sorry for that . But don't leave yet " He pouted .

" haha ! I won't and hey , don't worry . It's okay and besides , I'm happy that it isn't true because I won't accept it if I can't stop you from doing it . I don't want to lose you Jake . "

Jake stared at him with wide eyes . Do he heard it right ?

" What ? "

" Don't make me repeat what I said , baby "

And there it goes , his heart uncontrollably beating right now . He attacked him again and he doesn't know if he can still survive from it .

He grasp his chest because it is too much . And Heeseung found it cute .

" You're  so cute " he pinched him on his cheeks " so where am I going to stay ?" He asked Jake who's still can't process everything .

" At my room "

" What ? Do you want us to share a room ? " Heeseung was also surprised for he knows what kind of person Jake is . He proved it last time and by the looks of their house , he's sure that there's plenty of vacant rooms .

" A-ahh . No I mean , the room beside my room " he stuttered . He's now came back to his senses . "I'll show it to you . I'm sure you're tired from your flight "

" Yes , please . " Heeseung answered as the younger guides him to the said room .

He knows that something good will happen soon . And he's claiming the positive energy that he feels . He's now happy that there's no problem .

It seems like he had forgotten his struggles for a moment . It's good , he needs to move on.