Love , I met someone -pjs

Heeseung manages a flower shop that he inherited from his father . Their business is quite big now that he's the one working on it . They even had costumers from other regions .. they are big nationwide . And he's happy with it .

Even if he graduated as a teacher , he chose to just run their business to continue his late father's legacy . It's the only thing that's left for him since he already lost his parents .

Good thing Jay is there to always help him to overcome his loneliness when his parents died . He even took him in because he's all alone . Yes , they're living together as partners but it's also okay with Jay's parents . They didn't complain , even once .. when Jay let Heeseung meet them and introduced him as his lover . Jay's family are so nice to him and accepted the both of them .

Jay on the other hand is a hardworking employee of a car company .. he's a sales agent to be exact . And he's one of the top agents in their company .. he's good in sale's talk and has charms that can easily persuade his costumers .

One day , their HR manager accepted a new employee and requested Jay to train him since he's a fresh graduate .

" Jay , we have here a new employee and I hope you'll keep an eye on him . He must train under your supervision from now on . " Jay listened attentively to the manager and looked at the guy that's standing not far from him .

He has large but cute eyes , and has sparkles on it .. he suddenly remembered Heeseung . He smiled at the thought of his boyfriend .

" Jay ?? Are you listening to me ? " The manager spoke loudly that made Jay to stop smiling . He nodded then looked down . And he swear , he heard the guy snort but the manager didn't seem to mind .

" As I was saying , this is Jungwon , your new partner . You must guide him for one month . After that , you can let him be . He'll start today " The manager explained and Jay , as a nice employee , nodded

" Okay sir .. " he responded and earned a nod from a manager , signaling them to get out of the office .

Once they got out , Jungwon bowed at him and introduce himself .

" I'm Yang Jungwon , sir . And I'll do my best to be a good employee " he said and offered his hand .. Jay smiled and took it . His hand is soft and comfortable to hold , but he prefers Heeseung's hand . Gosh , why is he comparing Heeseung to him , all of a sudden? This is weird .

" I'm Park Jongseong , but everybody here calls me Jay . " Jungwon just nodded , and released their hands before smiling awkwardly

" Ahh ! So for your first day of work , I'll introduce our different car models to you then you should familiarize each and every one of them . So you can easily deal it with the costumers . " Jay explained , acting all professional but secretly gazing at Jungwon's features . He thinks Jungwon is cute .

The younger male just nodded and tailed him . Jay explained everything that he needs to know about their products and share some strategies to him on how to sell a car .

" So Jungwon , would you mind if I treat you a coffee ? It's our break time " Jay offered , he wants to get close with the other and he doesn't know why . He felt attached even though they just met .

The younger just shyly nodded . But silently excited because he admires Jay at the first glance .

The both of them went to the nearest coffee shop and settled there for a while .

" So umm , Jungwon .. don't be shy when you're with me . I could see that you're tensed . Loosen up a bit . I'm not even the manager " Jay said then chuckled after . Jungwon is so obvious and he couldn't help but to point it out . But he's cute when he's shy . He looks like a kitten . He's so adorable .

" Ah .. okay , sir . " He shyly stated and Jay just facepalms . He's still awkward but they can work on it as the days goes by .

" If it's okay with you .. please tell me about yourself . So we won't be awkward here . " Jay suggested to lighten up the mood . He could notice how Jungwon avoids eye contact . Maybe because they just met and he's superior than him that Jungwon felt intimidated .

He saw a light nod from him that resulted Jay to coo silently . Because why would he act so cute in the first day of work ?! Jay's mind couldn't process everything .

" So , I'm Jungwon but you can also call me won if you're comfortable . I'm 20 and I like the cats but I'm allergic to them .. " (I made him 20 here because he's a fresh graduate)

" Oh ! We're the same ! I also like cats but allergic . I once got hospitalized because of them so I avoid them even though I love to hug them " Jay explained and Jungwon just laughed a bit .

" Really ? What a bummer .. but I have a dog . Maybe dogs are meant for me and not cats .. " he excitedly shared .

" Wow ! That's so you .. I mean you're cute like a puppy .. oh scratch that , you look more like a kitten " The older unconsciously stated that made Jungwon to blush by bit . He feels like Jay is somewhat flirting with him but he won't jump into conclusions now . He's there to work and not to flirt with someone.

Jay in the other hand realized what he just said and lightly scratched his nape .

" Oh , sorry for what I said if it made you uncomfortable .. but it's quite true " he confessed and Jungwon giggled .

" No it's okay . I know I'm cute , you don't have to point it out " he sassily stated

" Woah , I love the confidence .. you must use it when dealing the cars to our costumers . If you can dispose a car in a week , I'll treat you a meal" He offered a prize for Jungwon to make him motivated with work . He's his senior here so might as well treat his junior a little for a job well done .. but well , if he'll succeed .